Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!

Go down 
+13
trinityblacio
AmandaW
bluesun1218
cleopatra57
WOOWOO
violetcrumble
crystalj026
Moira
Pyper541
Sariah
coversbyrobin
Melly27
StellaPrice
17 posters
AuthorMessage
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! Empty
PostSubject: We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!   We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:13 am

Yep. Apparently I was sent 18 copies of the book to give away... and So I'm trying to figure out HOW to give them away... so how is this:

Post here WHY you want a book. When I get home the first 18 will get them sent out to them... So just post your reason here and Ill contact you once I need your address... This is open to all members of the forum, including staff and Authors.

Ill be gone for a week starting tomorrow... So I'm going to start sending them out when I get home from my vacation.

Back to top Go down
https://authorsafterdark.forummotion.com
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!   We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:28 am

I would love this book because I have not had the chance to read this book so what great way to get it and I hear great things from this author from the ladies in my book club.. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
coversbyrobin
Admin
coversbyrobin

PostSubject: Re: We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!   We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:59 am

Oh! I have books 1-6 and need 7 and 8 which (8 is Must Love Lycans)! Of course there is probably a 9 and 10 as well not on my spreadsheet. In fact I should go check that now Smile

So pick me!!! I need to add this one to my shelves and spreadsheet! study
Back to top Go down
http://www.gobookcoverdesign.com/
Sariah

Sariah

PostSubject: Re: We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!   We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:45 pm

I haven't read this book. I would love to win this book! I am trying to read books from each of the authors going next year. Thanks for the chance. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!   We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:21 pm

I'm always interested in new books, and this one sounds right up my alley. going to need to get the whole series so getting this one would be a great way to justify buying the others! Can't start in the middle right!
Back to top Go down
Moira

PostSubject: Re: We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!   We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:58 am

I havn't read this author and I'm always on the lookout for new authors, books and series to start.
Back to top Go down
crystalj026

crystalj026

PostSubject: Re: We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!   We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:58 am

I would love to win this book! I have become such a big fan of the book club & absolutely love being introduced to new authors! The books sound amazing!

Last edited by crystalj026 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
violetcrumble

violetcrumble

PostSubject: Re: We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!   We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:08 pm

I would love to read another story by Bardsley! I love getting freebies!
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!   We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:45 pm

A new author to discover. yeah!
Back to top Go down
cleopatra57

PostSubject: Re: We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!   We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Wow! I would love this book because, firstly, every loves Lycans!! (myself included... so much alpha male *drools*) Plus I always love to read new authors! :grin:
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!   We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:54 pm

I have never read any books by this Author, always looking for someone new!
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!   We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:17 pm

I agree bluesun.
Back to top Go down
AmandaW

PostSubject: Re: We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!   We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 pm

I would love this book because I really enjoyed the first few books in the series that I read.

Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!   We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:37 pm

welcome aboard AmandaW.
Back to top Go down
trinityblacio

trinityblacio

PostSubject: Re: We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!   We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:55 pm

I don't have any and would love to start the series! Sounds wonderful thank you.

Trinity
Back to top Go down
http://trinityblacio.com
FreeSpirit

PostSubject: Re: We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!   We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Must Love Lycans, well I do! Would love to have a copy of this book. It would help me on my quest to read at least one (books are like potato chips you can't read just one) of every Author from AAD in NOLA. Can't wait to go!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Jefbeck00

PostSubject: Re: We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!   We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:41 pm

I haven't read any of Michelle's books and I enjoy reading new authors. A free book would be a great way to meet a new author!
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!   We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:05 pm

welcome jefbeck00 and freespirit.
Back to top Go down
TheMrs

TheMrs

PostSubject: Re: We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!   We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:04 pm

Apparently I can't count, so I can't tell if I'm under the 18 people or not, but I would love to read this book.
I'm trying to read as many of the attending authors as I can before NOLA so that I can really chat books and not just sit there.
Thanks for the giveaway!
Back to top Go down
annielou

PostSubject: Re: We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!   We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:49 pm

I think if I am counting correctly, I may still be able to win this book?!?!?! So here is to trying for a new book. I am new to the site and planning on attending AAD 2012..I am so excited. Love discovering new authors!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!   We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley! Empty

Back to top Go down

We have 20 copies of Must Love Lycans by Michele Bardsley!
Page 1 of 1