Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roommates information

Go down 
+15
ladygrace
PRationality
mamakitty
elphingirl
Melly27
dianacastilleja
Darci
rayna
bluesun1218
Sariah
cleopatra57
Pyper541
WOOWOO
RoxanneRhoads
StellaPrice
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ladygrace

Roommates information - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Need Roommate   Roommates information - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:35 pm

Hello,

My name is Grace Fonseca (Livre De Amour-Books of Love & Darker Books of Love Blogs) and I have booked a double room. I need a roommate. I have booked the room from August 8,2012-August 12, 2012.

Grace
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Roommates information   Roommates information - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:25 pm

welcome aboard Grace!
Back to top Go down
Sidney

Sidney

PostSubject: Re: Roommates information   Roommates information - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:21 pm

I am also in need of a roommate. I'm a non-smoker, not very picky (I like to think I'm friendly too. LOL) and am a pretty sound sleeper. I'm an author, but I don't mind sharing with readers and or bloggers either. PM me if you have room for me.

Thanks,
Sidney Ayers
Back to top Go down
http://www.sidneyayers.com
UrbanGirlReader

UrbanGirlReader

PostSubject: Re: Roommates information   Roommates information - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:20 pm

I just signed up for AAD2012 and would be interested in sharing a room. I'm a non-smoker, am pretty easy going.

I thought I would first post here and see what the prospects were, but will book a room in the next couple of days if I don't hear anything. Looks like the rooms are filling up really quick and I want to stay in the host hotel to enjoy the whole experience.

I'm a blogger and I host Urban Girl Reader and would be happy with sharing with either readers, bloggers or authors!

ETA: I wanted to be sure I had a room so I went ahead and booked a queen. So I am all set. Thanks though.

Last edited by UrbanGirlReader on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.urbangirlreader.com
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Roommates information   Roommates information - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:03 pm

welcome aboard urbangirlreader
Back to top Go down
UrbanGirlReader

UrbanGirlReader

PostSubject: Re: Roommates information   Roommates information - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:36 pm

Thanks woowoo! Glad to be on board and so excited to be able to participate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.urbangirlreader.com
TheMrs

TheMrs

PostSubject: Re: Roommates information   Roommates information - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Hi!
My hubby can't make it to NOLA so I have a room with a King and I'm looking for a roommate to offset the cost.
I'm a non-smoker, social drinker, bad dancer, Canadian, book lover. I freely admit that I hog the covers, but I don't snore. I'm not planning on hanging out in the hotel room a whole lot to be honest.
I've got the room booked from Wednesday the 8th to Sunday the 12th and will be flying in sometime Wednesday afternoon around 3 or 4.
If you're looking for a place to crash with someone who's pretty easy going send me a message on the forum here or find me on Twitter @CdnMrs .

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
TheMrs

TheMrs

PostSubject: Re: Roommates information   Roommates information - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:31 pm

Looks like I've got one.
Thanks Stella! Smile
Back to top Go down
CatGrant

PostSubject: Re: Roommates information   Roommates information - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:28 pm

Have a double room booked from the 7th through the 12th, & would like a roommate. I'm a non-smoker, would prefer same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roommates information   Roommates information - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roommates information
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4