AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Heart's Sentinel by PJ Schnyder(Book Club 14) may include spoilers...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Sentinel by PJ Schnyder(Book Club 14) may include spoilers...   Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:07 pm

PJ,
Have you always wanted to write a shifter series, and what inspired the Terra Guardians series?
Back to top Go down
pjschnyder
AAD Staff

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Sentinel by PJ Schnyder(Book Club 14) may include spoilers...   Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:47 am

I have always enjoyed shifter concepts. While Terra's Guardians is my first shifter series, my sci-fi romance Hunting Kat features a shapeshifting heroine.

As for the inspiration behind the Terra's Guardians series, that's a tough question. The series concept came together for me in bits and pieces. I'd be walking somewhere and see something, or be helping instruct a self-defense workshop, or be at the zoo.

Ever watch the Usual Suspects? At the end, when you look at the wall and see all the fragments that contributed to the story...that's what you could probably do with the various activities in my life and how they inspired different aspects of the Terra's Guardians series.

***It's been great to discuss the series here with everyone. If there are no more questions by the end of the weekend, I'll use Random.org to choose a winner for my giveaway. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://pjschnyder.com
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Sentinel by PJ Schnyder(Book Club 14) may include spoilers...   Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Thanks for answering the questions.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Sentinel by PJ Schnyder(Book Club 14) may include spoilers...   Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:02 am

Don't want to hold up the drawing but one more question... What are you coming out with next and when do you think you'll release the next Terra's Guardians book? Thanks again for stopping in and for the drawing, was great getting to talk to you about the book! We'll probably throw more questions in here and there really appreciate your time!
Back to top Go down
pjschnyder
AAD Staff

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Sentinel by PJ Schnyder(Book Club 14) may include spoilers...   Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:39 am

I'm not absolutely sure what my next release will be because I've got series with different publishers - with the differing times it takes from submission to release, it's hard to predict.

I'm guessing my next release will be Book 3 of the Terra's Guardians series from Decadent Publishing.

It was my pleasure to answer questions and you've all been wonderful. Actually, Heart's Sentinel is up for discussion on another Book Club over at the Kelley Armstrong Forums. There's been no questions there at all and I've been a sad bunny. If you have additional questions about Heart's Sentinel, I'd be very happy to answer them there.

Just go to the Kelley Armstrong Forums, under Book Recommendations and go to This Month's Book Club Selection. (I'd post a link but they keep getting disabled here.)
Back to top Go down
pjschnyder
AAD Staff

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Sentinel by PJ Schnyder(Book Club 14) may include spoilers...   Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:36 pm

*** Winner Announcement***

Thanks to everyone for participating in the dscussion. Based on Random.org the winner is ... *drum roll*

Bluesun1218!

You have a choice of either a signed print edition of Heart's Sentinel or a free ecopy of the second book in the series, Red's Wolf.

Please PM me with your choice. Thanks and grats! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Sentinel by PJ Schnyder(Book Club 14) may include spoilers...   Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:53 pm

congrats bluesun. bounce
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Sentinel by PJ Schnyder(Book Club 14) may include spoilers...   Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:37 pm

Thank you, soo excited! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Sentinel by PJ Schnyder(Book Club 14) may include spoilers...   Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart's Sentinel by PJ Schnyder(Book Club 14) may include spoilers...   

Back to top Go down

Heart's Sentinel by PJ Schnyder(Book Club 14) may include spoilers...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2