Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from Seattle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BDWhitney

BDWhitney

Greetings from Seattle Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Seattle   Greetings from Seattle EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:37 pm

Hello all!

Took me long enough, but I finally registered for AAD. (yay!)

My name is Bobby, I live in a town just outside of Seattle and work in the city itself, and I'm half of the tiny crew that runs the BookWenches review site. AAD 2011 filled up before my partner and I could register, so I'm glad that I'd didn't procrastinate any longer this year.

I attended the GayRomLit conference in New Orleans a few weeks ago and can attest to the fact that N'awlins is just a whole lot of fun. We're gonna have a BLAST, everyone! :-)

Although I have hopes that my review partner Teagan will be able to attend, it looks like I will probably be attending this confeence solo. So if you see a slightly confused lady with blue and brown hair milling around, please come up and say "hi" to me. I'll be thrilled to pieces to meet you!

Se y'all in The Big Easy,
Bobby
Back to top Go down
http://www.bookwenches.com
Pyper541

Pyper541

Greetings from Seattle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Seattle   Greetings from Seattle EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Hi Bobby,

Really looking forward to meeting you, I grew up in Oregon and my step mom is from Washington. She lived in Sheldon and is now residing in Wenatchee. Going to have lots of fun in NOLA!
Back to top Go down

Greetings from Seattle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Authors After Dark :: Welcome Mat :: Introductions-
Jump to: