Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Naughty Angel and Her Three Very Wise Men by Trinity Blacio(Book Club 24) may include spoilers...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyper541

Pyper541

The Naughty Angel and Her Three Very Wise Men by Trinity Blacio(Book Club 24) may include spoilers... Empty
PostSubject: The Naughty Angel and Her Three Very Wise Men by Trinity Blacio(Book Club 24) may include spoilers...   The Naughty Angel and Her Three Very Wise Men by Trinity Blacio(Book Club 24) may include spoilers... EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:52 am

This is definitely a different twist on an old Christmas legend. I loved the characters and the way they interacted with one another. This book had very strong female characters who ended up getting themselves in a lot of trouble. The fact that Demons and Vampires are accepted as truth made this book a lot of fun for me.

Annabelle is recently divorced, her and her friend Sandy are making plans for the holidays when they suddenly meet up with there so far elusive boss Marcus Vecchio. After Sandy makes the introduction it is apparent that Marcus has an attraction to Annabelle. Lance, Marcus' twin soon joins them and Sandy is suddenly called away. She leaves Annabelle alone with Marcus and Lance, who soon make it apparent they would like nothing better than to share Annabelle and make all of their fantasies come to life. When Annabelle's ex shows up he starts an entire series of complications that could turn into an all out war.

Anabelle, Sandy and their families suddenly find themselves staying in the Vecchio home whether they like it or not. It's soon revealed that Anabelle belongs to Marcus and Lance and they will do anything to keep her safe, especially from the danger she seems to keep putting herself in. There are so many challenges these characters face throughout the book and definitely more than a couple plot twists.

Overall I really enjoyed this book, I did purchase an e-copy from allromance.com and the format was a little broken but not too distracting.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

The Naughty Angel and Her Three Very Wise Men by Trinity Blacio(Book Club 24) may include spoilers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Naughty Angel and Her Three Very Wise Men by Trinity Blacio(Book Club 24) may include spoilers...   The Naughty Angel and Her Three Very Wise Men by Trinity Blacio(Book Club 24) may include spoilers... EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:54 am

The author Trinity Blacio has offered to answer questions we might have for her.

To start this off I would like to know if you had a favorite and a most difficult character to write in this book?

Thanks for stopping by Trinity it's greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
trinityblacio

trinityblacio

PostSubject: Re: The Naughty Angel and Her Three Very Wise Men by Trinity Blacio(Book Club 24) may include spoilers...   The Naughty Angel and Her Three Very Wise Men by Trinity Blacio(Book Club 24) may include spoilers... EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:20 pm

Pyper541 wrote:
The author Trinity Blacio has offered to answer questions we might have for her.

To start this off I would like to know if you had a favorite and a most difficult character to write in this book?

Thanks for stopping by Trinity it's greatly appreciated!

Hmm, I believe the most difficult character was Annabelle. I want to her to be strong, but also be able to fall back on her men, need them. Most of my female woman I write will be strong in character, you might not see it right away, and want to throw things at her, but in the end she'll stand up to those around her when the time is right.

But I did have a ball writing this story, it came fast to me.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Just so you have a heads up this year I made a squeal for the story. Naughty Mommy and Santa's Helpers. Smile
Trinity
Back to top Go down
http://trinityblacio.com
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: The Naughty Angel and Her Three Very Wise Men by Trinity Blacio(Book Club 24) may include spoilers...   The Naughty Angel and Her Three Very Wise Men by Trinity Blacio(Book Club 24) may include spoilers... EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Definitely have to check that one out.

I really enjoyed Anabelle's character and I definitely viewed her as a strong female lead. I really enjoyed that about all your female characters they submitted to their men but when they needed to they stood up to them also. It did kinda take Anabelle and Trishs' situation to give the Mothers the courage to voice their opinions, I loved when they summoned the council!
Back to top Go down
trinityblacio

trinityblacio

PostSubject: Re: The Naughty Angel and Her Three Very Wise Men by Trinity Blacio(Book Club 24) may include spoilers...   The Naughty Angel and Her Three Very Wise Men by Trinity Blacio(Book Club 24) may include spoilers... EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Pyper541 wrote:
Definitely have to check that one out.

I really enjoyed Anabelle's character and I definitely viewed her as a strong female lead. I really enjoyed that about all your female characters they submitted to their men but when they needed to they stood up to them also. It did kinda take Anabelle and Trishs' situation to give the Mothers the courage to voice their opinions, I loved when they summoned the council!

Yep, I like that part too, especially after the council leaves and they all slid to the ground. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://trinityblacio.com
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: The Naughty Angel and Her Three Very Wise Men by Trinity Blacio(Book Club 24) may include spoilers...   The Naughty Angel and Her Three Very Wise Men by Trinity Blacio(Book Club 24) may include spoilers... EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Oh yeah, that would definitely take a lot out of you... sometimes I kinda found Anabelle a little to forgiving though, would've liked to see her remain mad at her men for a little bit longer but it totally fit her character, she was willing to do anything to protect those she loved but I guess being their "angel" forgiveness is definitely in her personality!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Naughty Angel and Her Three Very Wise Men by Trinity Blacio(Book Club 24) may include spoilers...   The Naughty Angel and Her Three Very Wise Men by Trinity Blacio(Book Club 24) may include spoilers... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Naughty Angel and Her Three Very Wise Men by Trinity Blacio(Book Club 24) may include spoilers...
Page 1 of 1