Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi friends!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carolyn Crane

Carolyn Crane

Hi friends!  Empty
PostSubject: Hi friends!    Hi friends!  EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:45 am

I'm just dropping into the UF area to say hi and introduce myself. Hi! (and hello to my fellow scribblers Jess and Stacey, too!) I'm really looking forward to meeting everybody at AAD and bonding over our mutual love of books...and maybe chocolate.

My name is Carolyn Crane. This will be my second year at AAD, which I really enjoy for how fun and relaxed and reading-centered it is. Because, let's face it, in our normal lives we can't run around with a book with a half-naked man on the cover screaming "I love Aiden the Fierce!" like we can at a con.

About me: I write the Disillusionists trilogy(#1 Mind Games, #2 Double Cross, #3 Head Rush via Ballantine & Samhain) It's a super plotty, character-driven UF about a psychological hit squad. Lots of romance, a tortured mastermind, danger!!

Here are the covers!

Noooooo! Okay, I'm not as computer savvy as Jess and Stacey! I can't get the covers up. I'm sure you will be shocked to learn that two of them feature a girl holding a knife!!

I have two other series coming out and some anthologies, too.

The books page of my website (authorcarolyncrane.com) has my books with pictures! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or requests. I will look forward to seeing you!!!

Also, Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
ZombieJoe

Hi friends!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi friends!    Hi friends!  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:46 pm

I emailed you the code. I have a 7 day waiting period on posting the links. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jess Haines

Jess Haines

Hi friends!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi friends!    Hi friends!  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:45 am

LOL, good to see you here, Carolyn! Very Happy

Let me know if you need a hand with being all fancy and shiz. Can't wait to party with you in NOLA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesshaines.com
Sponsored content

Hi friends!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi friends!    Hi friends!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi friends!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Authors After Dark :: Genres :: Urban Fantasy-
Jump to: