Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Hello This is my first Con!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AnelaBaptiste723

AnelaBaptiste723

Hello Hello This is my first Con! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Hello This is my first Con!   Hello Hello This is my first Con! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Hi everyone,

I am a Con Virgin this is my first Con ever and I am so very excited. I started reading Paranormal Romance about four years ago. It was by chance that i got into it, my mother got me Beloved Vampire at a garage sale, (signed copy joy). She got it because it had vampire in the title, but it was the best christmas present ever. It was like finding something that was missing that you did not know was missing until you found it. Just like finding out about AAD by chance and Joey Hill being the Mistress of ceremonies. How lucky for me this will be my first con. I am a bit nervous because i dont know what to expect, but at the same time trying to make sure i will be able to go next year! I cant wait to get to know all of you fabulous people!! It is nice to know i am going ot meet people who love to read as much as, if not more than me!

Thanks for checking out my post, see you soon!
Back to top Go down
burbanette

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hello This is my first Con!   Hello Hello This is my first Con! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:45 pm

Hello back at ya! I too am a con virgin and am soooo excited for this to be my first con! This experience looks absolutely awesome! I am saving pennies and dimes to make sure I get to experience everything this con has to offer and then some! My name is Stephanie and I reside in Oklahoma. I have never been to New Orleans, either! I went thru the authors list and on the main website and wrote down all of the authors and thier books and I am attempting to read at lease one from each author. Maybe we can meet up at the con and mingle!
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hello This is my first Con!   Hello Hello This is my first Con! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:19 am

Ahoy Anela!

YOu will have a lovely time, That I can promise! We are working really hard to make the event one for you to remember!

And dont worry both of you, Con virgins like you get to pop your con cherry in NOLA, thats freaking awesome as its the party city of the states (and incidentally, 2013 is in savannah, and IT is a party city too!)

Back to top Go down
https://authorsafterdark.forummotion.com
AnelaBaptiste723

AnelaBaptiste723

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hello This is my first Con!   Hello Hello This is my first Con! EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Thank you Stella it is relly nice you to say! It s the Big Easy you are right this is the best palce in the world to pop our con cherries. Cant wait to go to the one in Savannah and i have not even been to this one!
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hello This is my first Con!   Hello Hello This is my first Con! EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Welcome aboard ladies.
Don't worry you'll have a great time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Hello This is my first Con!   Hello Hello This is my first Con! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Hello This is my first Con!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Authors After Dark :: Welcome Mat :: Introductions-
Jump to: