Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone in MD coming down for Savannah?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mamakitty

mamakitty

Anyone in MD coming down for Savannah? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone in MD coming down for Savannah?   Anyone in MD coming down for Savannah? EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:41 pm

My crit partner can't drive and is terrified to fly, but desperately wants to go to AADSAV. Her husband was going to come, but he can't get the time off work. So... that leaves her stranded. She lives in Maryland, not too far from Fort Meade. If anyone is driving down and would maybe be willing to swing by her way, she's willing to pay all of the cost. And she needs a roommate too... If anyone is able and/or willing please email me at mamakitty(at)mamakittyreviews(dot)com.
Back to top Go down
http://mamakittyreviews.com
TeresaDAmario

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in MD coming down for Savannah?   Anyone in MD coming down for Savannah? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:51 pm

If she can get as far as North Carolina, I can take her the rest of the way, but that's a good six hour drive to get here, so I don't know if she can make it. But if she gets desperate, who knows, maybe she can take the train to Fayetteville NC, and I can take her from there.
Back to top Go down
mamakitty

mamakitty

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in MD coming down for Savannah?   Anyone in MD coming down for Savannah? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:17 pm

She isn't going to make it. Not enough funds even with her hubs unable to go. Sad I'm so very sad.
Back to top Go down
http://mamakittyreviews.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone in MD coming down for Savannah?   Anyone in MD coming down for Savannah? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone in MD coming down for Savannah?
Page 1 of 1