Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BDSM For Writers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

BDSM For Writers  Empty
PostSubject: BDSM For Writers    BDSM For Writers  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Hi all,

I'm new to groups and the "romance" genre arena. I typically write non-fiction sexuality and self-help/self empowerment books. Last year I attended my first AAD event (thanks Stella). You may recall me walking around with a camera crew, asking questions and interviewing a few of you.

This year I'm returning to AAD with two new books which were actually inspired at AAD 2010 and one of which was created especially for you--the authors.

BDSM FOR WRITERS: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Believable BDSM Romances will debut where it was conceived--at AAD. This book is not just a how-to on toys and equipment used in Dominance and submission relationships but an introduction into the lifestyle which addresses the emotional and psychological connection men and women make. Plus I created a BDSM checklist just for authors which will help you in characters and plot development. And there's even a forward by my favorite author, Joey W. Hill.

And of course, for the general public there is BDSM THE NAKED TRUTH which provides them with a fantastic introduction into the world of D/s and the Power Exchange.

Please join me Thursday night from 9-11pm for my Debut Pleasure Party at AAD 2011 and sign up to win an amazing Hand Made Whip designed and created especially for this event by Victor Tella from Quality Whips.

If you have any questions, please stop by my website www.bdsmforwriters.com and/or email me.

Live with passion,

Dr. Charley...
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

BDSM For Writers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM For Writers    BDSM For Writers  EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm

looks great!
Back to top Go down
princesstinyfeetismar
AAD Staff
princesstinyfeetismar

BDSM For Writers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM For Writers    BDSM For Writers  EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:49 am

hey doctor charley - please let me know if you need any help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BDSM For Writers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BDSM For Writers    BDSM For Writers  Empty

Back to top Go down

BDSM For Writers
Page 1 of 1