AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

HELLO EVERYONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darci

PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE   Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:00 pm

Well sariah.....the biting is the best part....who knows you might like my blood.....ok maybe not since we come from the same blood.......and thats kind of gross, however I knda wish vampires were reality....just saying!
Back to top Go down
Sariah

PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE   Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:09 pm

LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Darci

PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE   Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:12 pm

Well I know you think I should expand past vampires......but look at least im reading and excited about it.... Why do you have to tak eall my fun away!
Back to top Go down
Sariah

PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE   Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Darci wrote:
Well I know you think I should expand past vampires......but look at least im reading and excited about it.... Why do you have to tak eall my fun away!

Oh Darci......I am not taking all the fun away.....I am adding more!!! I am glad that you are reading and that you are enjoying yourself!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Darci

PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE   Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:50 pm

Well lets just let me have my vampire fantisy for now. After this kick is over we will ove on to something else. Not sure you will find something to grab my attention like the vampires do!!
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE   Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:19 pm

I'm sure you'll find something.
Back to top Go down
Miss Mindy
AAD Staff

PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE   Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:40 am

Fist off, welcome Woowoo. Even though we've already been chatting in the Tattoo Inquiries section of the forum, figured I should give you a formal welcome.

bluesun1218 wrote:
Darci wrote:
Can someone tell me how fast the spots fill up. what if I cant get registered in Septmenber what are my chances of registureing at all?

I was wondering how fast registration will cap off too, I'm sure most people are worried about that though. If I remember right there are about 120 or so member's on this forum hopefully everyone here will be able to register!!
Secondly, I'm sorry no one has answered your questions Darci and Brandy. But as for how quickly registration fills up...It has filled up within the first few months after registration opens in the past, and with the highly desired new location of New Orleans, we foresee it filling even quicker. But again, that's all assumption on our part based on past instances. Hope that helped. What a Face
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE   Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Thanks for the formal welcome Miss Mindy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO EVERYONE   

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYONE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Authors After Dark :: Welcome Mat :: Introductions-
Jump to: