Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When are people planning to arrive?

Go down 
+10
WOOWOO
elphingirl
Darci
Emily
bookworm2011
Pyper541
cleopatra57
Sariah
StellaPrice
kikigirl
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WOOWOO

When are people planning to arrive? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When are people planning to arrive?   When are people planning to arrive? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Tuesday is looking better and better.
Back to top Go down
trinityblacio

trinityblacio

PostSubject: Re: When are people planning to arrive?   When are people planning to arrive? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:50 pm

WOOWOO wrote:
Tuesday is looking better and better.
If we keep it up we'll be there for two weeks! bounce

Trinity
Back to top Go down
http://trinityblacio.com
dianacastilleja
2012 Author
dianacastilleja

PostSubject: Re: When are people planning to arrive?   When are people planning to arrive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:49 pm

Since me and Kat are driving, I hope to be there before 6p on Wednesday. If I go earlier, I'm going to catch hell from the man for the extra day. I haven't given him the dates yet. He can't request the vacation until after the first of the year at work. And he won't come. Ever. Sad, but true. I think he'd enjoy it. His loss.
Back to top Go down
kikigirl

kikigirl

PostSubject: Re: When are people planning to arrive?   When are people planning to arrive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:06 pm

I'm almost certainly going to try to get an ungodly early AM flight on Wednesday ... if they are available, or come in Tueday if they're not.

Of course, it depends on budget contraints. Also, I need to plan my studying better - the lack of access to my online study materials at the hotel was sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.paranormalromancebookclub.net
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: When are people planning to arrive?   When are people planning to arrive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:10 pm

I'm going to try an get the earliest flight on Wed. too.
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: When are people planning to arrive?   When are people planning to arrive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:45 pm

DianaCastilleja wrote:
Since me and Kat are driving, I hope to be there before 6p on Wednesday. If I go earlier, I'm going to catch hell from the man for the extra day. I haven't given him the dates yet. He can't request the vacation until after the first of the year at work. And he won't come. Ever. Sad, but true. I think he'd enjoy it. His loss.

Diana, that's too bad the man won't go.
Enjoy your road trip.
I'm thinking of arriving on Tues. evening?
Possibly early wednesday.
Back to top Go down
trinityblacio

trinityblacio

PostSubject: Re: When are people planning to arrive?   When are people planning to arrive? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:08 pm

kikigirl wrote:
I'm almost certainly going to try to get an ungodly early AM flight on Wednesday ... if they are available, or come in Tueday if they're not.

Of course, it depends on budget contraints. Also, I need to plan my studying better - the lack of access to my online study materials at the hotel was sad. Sad

Wait they don't have internet access in the hotel? Have to have internet access every hotel does.

Trinity
Back to top Go down
http://trinityblacio.com
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: When are people planning to arrive?   When are people planning to arrive? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:52 pm

they had internet.
I didn't use it.
It was to be free for AAD attendees.
Some people were charged for internet.
That's all I know.
Back to top Go down
dianacastilleja
2012 Author
dianacastilleja

PostSubject: Re: When are people planning to arrive?   When are people planning to arrive? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:32 pm

It was a PITA. The hotel wasn't very accomodating. It was supposed to be free. But they didn't care to honor it.
Back to top Go down
kikigirl

kikigirl

PostSubject: Re: When are people planning to arrive?   When are people planning to arrive? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:44 pm

They had internet access-ish. It was so slow that I couldn't reliably log into my school site which has a three-part confirmation. Takes less than 10 seconds at home, but at the hotel it was horridly slow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paranormalromancebookclub.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When are people planning to arrive?   When are people planning to arrive? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

When are people planning to arrive?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2