Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How did you find out about this convention?

Go down 
+6
bookworm2011
WOOWOO
cleopatra57
kikigirl
Sariah
Pyper541
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Melly27

Melly27

How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:30 pm

LOL right we are planing to come in a day or two early also to see some sites.. bounce
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Don't forget to get those delicious pastry from Cafe DuMond!
warm beignets (I spelled it wrong)
Back to top Go down
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:59 pm

yes yes for sure no know a fat girls loves food..
Back to top Go down
trinityblacio

trinityblacio

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:00 pm

WOOWOO wrote:
Don't forget to get those delicious pastry from Cafe DuMond!
warm beignets (I spelled it wrong)

Okay never had them writing that done, starting my list of things to do!
Trinity
Back to top Go down
http://trinityblacio.com
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:01 pm

LOL that's good to do I'm just a fat girl that loves to try all kinds of food..
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:02 pm

ah, they serve them warm with powdered sugar over top. delicious.
Back to top Go down
trinityblacio

trinityblacio

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Melly27 wrote:
LOL that's good to do I'm just a fat girl that loves to try all kinds of food..

Well so am I, but I'm trying to lose at least 60 pounds by april so we will see. I've lost 6 already, but I also quit smoking too. It's been 6 weeks and no smoking! It totally through my writing too.
Trinity
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:08 pm

congrats on the 6 pounds. It's a bag of sugar and some.
Back to top Go down
trinityblacio

trinityblacio

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:10 pm

WOOWOO wrote:
congrats on the 6 pounds. It's a bag of sugar and some.

Thanks I'm going to join the local club too so maybe that will help with the tummy that refused to go down after I had my kids.
Trinity
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:12 pm

I have a tummy and no kids.
Back to top Go down
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:13 pm

Hey congrats on the six pounds I'm on a diet but I think I will break it next year in NOLA just because of all the great food they have there...
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:14 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:04 pm

LOL cute... geek
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:33 pm

a lot of the food smells terrific.
You just have to watch what you eat.
Back to top Go down
trinityblacio

trinityblacio

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:24 pm

WOOWOO wrote:
a lot of the food smells terrific.
You just have to watch what you eat.

Ha with me and stopping smoking I want to pop everything in my mouth that is why I have a bag of straws by me. I chew on them instead of eating. When they get all chewed up throw away and get another one.

Trinity
Back to top Go down
elphingirl

elphingirl

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:12 pm

I am part of Facebook book club that i helped start with a friend and one of the members is a GIANT fan of Joey Hill and she told us about AAD and it just grew from there. The club was planning a trip so we could meet up and have fun and now some of us are going to the convention as well as visiting NOLA.
Back to top Go down
http://elphingirl.deviantart.com/
trinityblacio

trinityblacio

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:58 pm

elphingirl wrote:
I am part of Facebook book club that i helped start with a friend and one of the members is a GIANT fan of Joey Hill and she told us about AAD and it just grew from there. The club was planning a trip so we could meet up and have fun and now some of us are going to the convention as well as visiting NOLA.

Wow that is great. Love book clubs to bad we don't have many around here. The one I did find was more of a writing club then book club.

Trinity
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:57 pm

elphingirl wrote:

that's great!
Back to top Go down
elphingirl

elphingirl

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:08 pm

trinityblacio wrote:
elphingirl wrote:

Wow that is great. Love book clubs to bad we don't have many around here. The one I did find was more of a writing club then book club.

Trinity

well if you would like... you can join the group.... we are a secret group on FB because some of our content is not for world consumption....
Back to top Go down
elphingirl

elphingirl

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:09 pm

WOOWOO wrote:
elphingirl wrote:

that's great!

yes... if you would like to join as well... you can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:40 pm

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you find out about this convention?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Authors After Dark :: Welcome Mat :: Introductions-
Jump to: