Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin

Go down 
+13
dianacastilleja
Tilly Greene
Rita Sawyer
Melly27
Darci
crystalj026
bluesun1218
Sariah
WOOWOO
cleopatra57
kikigirl
StellaPrice
Pyper541
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Author to discuss 7/25/11
Anne Cain
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kayleigh Jamison
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 I_vote_lcap25%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Diana Castilleja
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cat Johnson
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 I_vote_lcap25%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Jae Lynne Davies
 0% [ 0 ]
S.A. Price
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 I_vote_lcap50%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Eliza Gayle
 0% [ 0 ]
Melissa Schroeder
 0% [ 0 ]
Tilly Greene
 0% [ 0 ]
Samantha Sommersby
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tilly Greene
2012 Author
Tilly Greene

Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:57 am

Pyper541 wrote:
9/5/11 Call me Lucifer by Tilly Greene sunny

OMG, WooWoo just told me about this after sending me one heck of a wicked joke [which I'm sharing tomorrow on my blog] and I'm so excited! Ok, it's on the calendar now - shall come ready to talk Lucifer and Nia :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tillygreene.com
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Glad you'll be joining us for this one Miss Greene!
9/5/11 Call me Lucifer by Tilly Greene

9/12/11 Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:36 am

Can't wait to read Halfway to the Grave, it's been sitting on my to read pile for a while now.
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:01 am

Haven't read the frost book yet.
My list is getting really long! Smile
Back to top Go down
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:27 am

I have read the frost books they are great reads.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crystalj026

crystalj026

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:46 am

Mine too! Guess I'm going to have to start ignoring the children more often to get my reading time in!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Ladies, I just finished Diana Castilleja's Azia series.
Loved it!
Back to top Go down
dianacastilleja
2012 Author
dianacastilleja

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:48 pm

WOOWOO wrote:
Loved it!

Wow! Really Woowoo?? cheers cheers Yay!! So glad you enjoyed it. (Random moment to come check out the forum while snacking on chocolate bad for me things.) LOL
Back to top Go down
dianacastilleja
2012 Author
dianacastilleja

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:51 pm

bluesun1218 wrote:
Can't wait to read Halfway to the Grave, it's been sitting on my to read pile for a while now.

I'll have to follow from the sidelines. Too many irons in the fire right now to hit a long novel. But I actually have that one! LOL
Back to top Go down
Moira

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:00 am

Can anyone give me a heads up on how Bookclub works?
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:38 am

on the forums home page you'll see Authors After Dark Bookclub. after you click on it you'll see topics of books we have already read and started commenting about. Also to see what the next book we are going to read is click on the check here for next author. Pyper gets with people by PM to ask if you would like to pick the next book for the club so everybody gets a chance. It's alot of fun hope you join in with us! Smile
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:25 pm

DianaCastilleja wrote:
WOOWOO wrote:
Loved it!

Wow! Really Woowoo?? cheers cheers Yay!! So glad you enjoyed it. (Random moment to come check out the forum while snacking on chocolate bad for me things.) LOL

Yes, I did really enjoy it Diana!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Moira,
We're trying for a book a week as we want to cover all authors before NOLA. Anyone can participate and the new threads are usually posted Monday AM, I try to log on around 9 but sometimes the margaritas keep me out a little late! The author for the next week will be posted on the heading of this thread after the new week is started. If you've read any of the previous you can comment at any time. All the book titles will be posted on here in red as they are picked so people can read ahead as much as possible. Any other questions please feel free to pm me.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:59 am

Okay so since I'm just getting ready to go to bed already posted the thread on Mythic by Jae Lynne Davies, will try to get up early to see peoples responses just not sure I'll be up in 4 hours though! Thanks to everyone who's participating and making this book club fun!
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:00 pm

FYI: For those of you who will be ordering Halfway to the Grave in Paper back, Amazon is selling this series 4 for 3. So you get the 1st 4 book in this series for the price of three.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Thanks bluesun, definitely going to have to check that out!
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:36 pm

9/5/11 Call Me Lucifer by Tilly Greene

9/19/11 Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:40 pm

Kiss of Midnight Rocks! you guys will love it!
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:56 am

Ladies... I will be starting a new shift at work and will post the new threads ASAP. In some cases it will be before schedule and in others it might be behind. I'm still going to shoot for Sun/Mon, it will not be posted any later than Mon night. Thanks everyone for bearing with me I hope everyone else is enjoying this a much as I am!
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:02 pm

9/19/11 Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian

9/26/11 A Rush of Wings by Adrian Pheonix

Well Ladies registration was yesterday and still waiting for hotel reservations to open up, but I'm all registered and so excited! I'm sure there will be an excellent turnout.

With all the new authors this book club has introduced me to I can't wait to meet them in person, all that talent in NOLA is going to be amazing!!! Thanks again to everyone for participating and for not trying to kill me when I'm late on posting the threads!

Back to top Go down
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:07 pm

We would never hate u pyper you are doing great and we are all happy u are doing the book club.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:33 pm

Thanks Melly, like I said just hope everyone's having as much fun as I am with it. All the input is great! The best thing about the book club is that the threads remain open so people can comment whenever they get the time! Its also awesome that some of the authors are stopping by and answering questions. Can't wait for the Genres section to open up also!
Back to top Go down
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:36 pm

that's is soo true I was late getting started reading the books but can still post I love that.. Hope u have a great Wednesday... Smile
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Thanks, you too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next