Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking forward to meeting people next week!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TereMichaels

Looking forward to meeting people next week! Empty
PostSubject: Looking forward to meeting people next week!   Looking forward to meeting people next week! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Hi, I'm Tere Michaels. I'm a senior editor at Loose Id and an author with LI and Ellora's Cave.

I attended AAD last year and had an amazing time, personally and professionally. Can't wait to continue the good times this year.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sariah

Sariah

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to meeting people next week!   Looking forward to meeting people next week! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:11 pm

I really wish I could come this year......but I WILL be there next year!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to meeting people next week!   Looking forward to meeting people next week! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:54 pm

welcome aboard TereMichaels! I look forward to meeting you at Philly.
Back to top Go down
Missy_Lyons

Missy_Lyons

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to meeting people next week!   Looking forward to meeting people next week! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:07 pm

Looking forward to meeting you next year. This will be my first year but it feels like it will be a great way to network and have fun at the same time. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.missylyons.com
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to meeting people next week!   Looking forward to meeting people next week! EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:59 pm

Glad your coming to NOLA MissyLyons.
Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to meeting people next week!   Looking forward to meeting people next week! Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking forward to meeting people next week!
Page 1 of 1