AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Reece was my fav too, but I would really like to read more about Aiden! Merrick is definitely the original bad boy, glad he got his happy ending though!
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:35 pm

Excellent cover art by the way... You're so talented absolutely loved the art on all the books!
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:36 pm

LOL... Aiden's story with Myra will be happening after Homers...

Pyper: I didnt do the covers for the shorts, Actually i really dont like them at all. the blurry bullshit throws me off...

But thank you! I do love the EbF cover... infact Im going to give some EbF stuff away on here soon.. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://authorsafterdark.forummotion.com
Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:49 pm

The cover for EbF is amazing, I also liked the covers for your eververse series... did you do those?
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:50 pm

I have done all the covers for our books except the American Satyrs and the Knossos West series (EbF is technically another series, so...)
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Well Stella I'm absolutely loving your work, both the books and the cover art I've seen... When is the next book in the Ophidians series coming out?
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:16 pm

AHAHAHAHA I wish I knew.

because of what my agent is having us work on, I have NO CLUE what is coming out when. Im hoping we can get some stuff out in Feb but I dont know if it will be snake stuff...

Odds are there will be Eververse books out first, and probably another Satyr book...
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:34 pm

That works, think I want to check out your Eververse series when I'm done with Entwined by Fate anyways!
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:29 pm

theres a TON in there... and the Dragon Elementals series is a spin off too...
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:30 am

StellaPrice wrote:
theres a TON in there... and the Dragon Elementals series is a spin off too...

I really like the Dragons!
I'm waiting for more!
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:36 am

LOL thanks Woo...

youll be waiting a while yet... writing about two botanists when you know nothing about botany is not that easy...
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:46 am

StellaPrice wrote:
LOL thanks Woo...

youll be waiting a while yet... writing about two botanists when you know nothing about botany is not that easy...

Thanks Stella.
I don't know anything about botany, either.
That will give me time to catch up with the weresnake series.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:02 am

Stella,
Just finished EbF Absolutely loved it and can't wait for the next book in the American Ophidians series to come out! Elise and Merrick make and excellent couple! This book was so much fun for me! Loved "Homer" took me a bit to figure it out, thought it was possible but couldn't place the name!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3