Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Con Virgins in General -> FAQ

Go down 
+27
musette
mstiggerlicious
stephaniemorris
Lacie Nation
Ann Mayburn
coversbyrobin
Miss Mindy
PRationality
Spaz
elphingirl
trinityblacio
Melly27
Darci
bluesun1218
Pyper541
cleopatra57
Sariah
RoxanneRhoads
princesstinyfeetismar
StellaPrice
loajayne
WOOWOO
AvaRileyRomance
Jenren
bookworm2011
kikigirl
pjschnyder
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
pjschnyder
AAD Staff
pjschnyder

Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:33 am

Hi Lacie, just come ready to have fun! No need to be nervous. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pjschnyder.com
stephaniemorris

stephaniemorris

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:22 pm

This will be my first ADD! I am so excited because I have heard so many wonderful things about ADD. I am looking forward to attending this year. Can't wait to see the old and new faces!

Stephanie
Back to top Go down
http://www.stephaniemorris.webs.com
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:18 pm

glad your coming to AAD. You will have a great time.
Back to top Go down
mstiggerlicious

mstiggerlicious

PostSubject: Con Virgin   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:17 pm

2012 NOLA will be my first time also! Wow I can't believe I'm a virgin at anything! Smile

Dawn
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dawn.salisbury
pjschnyder
AAD Staff
pjschnyder

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:10 pm

LOLs. AAD NOLA is a great year to pop your AAD cherry. Wink

There's going to be lots going on!
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:15 pm

how true
Back to top Go down
musette

musette

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Hi ladies
I'm a kind of newbie-lurker on this site...registered for NOLA, hotel booked, got a roomie...just need to book those flights now...very very excited to be going to AAD in 2012, my first ever con of any kind.
Although the journey's freaking me out a bit...I'm coming in from England...by myself! What a Face
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Hi Musette, it's my first also but I'm not coming in from quite so far away. Can't wait to meet you!
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Hi Musette!

theres a few girls coming from England, and a few coming from Australia too... and some from the continent as well so dont worry... you wont be the only one LOL...

Back to top Go down
https://authorsafterdark.forummotion.com
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:48 pm

musette wrote:
Hi ladies
I'm a kind of newbie-lurker on this site...registered for NOLA, hotel booked, got a roomie...just need to book those flights now...very very excited to be going to AAD in 2012, my first ever con of any kind.
Although the journey's freaking me out a bit...I'm coming in from England...by myself! What a Face

welcome aboard musette.
You will have a great time.
see you in august.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Hi Musette,

We're going to have so much fun, come talk about A Mermaid's Kiss on the AAD book club, it's one of Joey's have you read it yet? Stop lurking it's just so not you! Can't wait to meet you in NOLA!
Back to top Go down
musette

musette

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Pyper541 wrote:
Hi Musette,

We're going to have so much fun, come talk about A Mermaid's Kiss on the AAD book club, it's one of Joey's have you read it yet? Stop lurking it's just so not you! Can't wait to meet you in NOLA!

OK OK...yeah, not really me to lurk, is it Pyper...LOL!!!

Yes, I've read all of Joey's books...actually just re-read The Vampire Queen's Servant (ready for Bound's release in 2 more weeks...woohoo)...slowly this time...brilliant!

Ooooh, I can't wait til August....just gearing up to book my flights...also had the great news from Stella that I'm not the only one coming from England...wahay!!!
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:21 pm

I think I'm going to re-read also while waiting for BBTVQ but I gotta get through some of my TBR pile first... on the 4th KOTB book and loving Afterlife! The I just bought Ice Queen from the NOD series. Check out the book club section when you have time, it's all AAD NOLA authors and there's some really good reads in there! I even think I have a few that are lendable if you'd like, I have a nook if you have one also of for your comp PM me and I'll let you know what's on my lendable list still.
Back to top Go down
musette

musette

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:33 pm

I forgot...well, didn't forget as such...LOL... how brilliant VQS is! (Having been sucked into Mistress and Trinity...*swoon*) onto Mark of the Vampire Queen now...tissues at the ready!

Thanks for the tip-off on the AAD authors, not that I need any help with the TBR pile...it's humungous as it is!!!
Back to top Go down
srshort

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:35 am

August cannot get here soon enough! I'm excited to see what AAD has in store! Smile I guess I need to get busy reading all the authors that I'm not familar with yet.
Back to top Go down
pjschnyder
AAD Staff
pjschnyder

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:55 am

Welcome srshort! If you're reaing up on the Featured Authors, you might want to consider checking out the Authors After Dark book club here on the Forum. Very Happy

There's been some fun discussion already!
Back to top Go down
DCDame2

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Looking forward to attending my first AAD! I love New Orleans and it will be the PERFECT setting. Please continue to pass along tips Smile

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Danielle18

Danielle18

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:50 pm

Is anyone bringing their husbands as a registered attendee? I am and I'm thinking he's going to be one of the only men attending. lol
Back to top Go down
Danielle18

Danielle18

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Is it ok to bring business cards for bloggers to give to authors?
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:53 am

yes.
Back to top Go down
Danielle18

Danielle18

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:26 pm

Here's a silly question from a con virgin. What is the dress code going to be like is it business casual or shorts and T-shirts? I know they always say casual too and then you show up and everyone is in slacks and nice blouses so I want the truth LOL Smile
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:12 am

Danielle18 wrote:
Here's a silly question from a con virgin. What is the dress code going to be like is it business casual or shorts and T-shirts? I know they always say casual too and then you show up and everyone is in slacks and nice blouses so I want the truth LOL Smile

YOU could wear pj's all day and it would be fine with us.... so dont worry!
Back to top Go down
coversbyrobin
Admin
coversbyrobin

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:39 pm

I bring jeans and t shirts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gobookcoverdesign.com/
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:00 pm

wear what ever you feel comfortable in.
Back to top Go down
pjschnyder
AAD Staff
pjschnyder

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:01 pm

We all wear our own style. Wear what you'll feel good in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Con Virgins in General -> FAQ   Con Virgins in General -> FAQ - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Con Virgins in General -> FAQ
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Authors After Dark :: Welcome Mat :: AAD Virgins-
Jump to: