AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 2012 Schedule information

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
elphingirl

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-08-03
Age : 31
Location : the 518....

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:44 pm

WOOWOO wrote:
I have one outfit. Not excellent but its ok.
You don't have to have an outfit to attend.
I like to gawk at all the wonderful outfits.
I'm sure you will love AAD. It's very reader friendly.
Much different than RT.

I've never looked into any of the other book cons besides AAD and rwa. Why is rt not reader friendly?
Back to top Go down
http://elphingirl.deviantart.com/
elphingirl

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-08-03
Age : 31
Location : the 518....

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:45 pm

Melly27 wrote:
Awe E I love you.. I know we will make up a great outfit..

I want to help out. The ideas we have....
Back to top Go down
http://elphingirl.deviantart.com/
Melly27

avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2011-08-03
Age : 33
Location : Tulsa

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:28 pm

LOL well do tell I want to know what is going on in that brain of yours text me with the info.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO



Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-05-17
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:24 pm

elphingirl wrote:
WOOWOO wrote:
I have one outfit. Not excellent but its ok.
You don't have to have an outfit to attend.
I like to gawk at all the wonderful outfits.
I'm sure you will love AAD. It's very reader friendly.
Much different than RT.

I've never looked into any of the other book cons besides AAD and rwa. Why is rt not reader friendly?

It seemed to me, RT was jammed full of authors and things to do. Rushed around. Booksigning was the only time to really meet the authors and that was filled to the brim. RT is much more expensive. $$$. Plus no break on hotel, etc. It was a wonderful experience and a great time to see some authors. RT is not centered around readers. IMO
Back to top Go down
elphingirl

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-08-03
Age : 31
Location : the 518....

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:34 am

WOOWOO wrote:
elphingirl wrote:
WOOWOO wrote:
I have one outfit. Not excellent but its ok.
You don't have to have an outfit to attend.
I like to gawk at all the wonderful outfits.
I'm sure you will love AAD. It's very reader friendly.
Much different than RT.

I've never looked into any of the other book cons besides AAD and rwa. Why is rt not reader friendly?

It seemed to me, RT was jammed full of authors and things to do. Rushed around. Booksigning was the only time to really meet the authors and that was filled to the brim. RT is much more expensive. $$$. Plus no break on hotel, etc. It was a wonderful experience and a great time to see some authors. RT is not centered around readers. IMO

ouch thats rough... i guess i choose right when i decided to commit to AAD
Back to top Go down
http://elphingirl.deviantart.com/
WOOWOO



Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-05-17
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:31 am

You need to make up your own mind.
AAD is a blast.
Back to top Go down
Darci



Posts : 51
Join date : 2011-05-21
Age : 40
Location : Wyoming

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Well if anyone has any great ideas for a costume for me...im all ears. I pretty much have no idea what kinda costume to go with!
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO



Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-05-17
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:47 pm

I understand completely.
I haven't thought of one myself.
Back to top Go down
Rita Sawyer

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-04-27

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:30 pm

AADPhilly was so awesome. Already planning for NOLA. Between the costume and coming up with a good idea for the raffle basket I need to start early. THis was my raffle basket for this year.


Last edited by Rita Sawyer on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.RitaSawyer.com
Sariah

avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 39
Location : Colorado

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:33 pm

WOW!!!! That basket looks like a ton of fun!!!
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO



Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-05-17
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:35 pm

that basket looks wonderful.
Back to top Go down
trinityblacio

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 54
Location : Elyria, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Rita Sawyer wrote:
AADPhilly was so awesome. Already planning for NOLA. Between the costume and coming up with a good idea for the raffle basket I need to start early. THis was my raffle basket for this year.
yep, I will have to mail things to the hotel I hope that is going to be okay? Since I'm flying in to far to drive from OHio. Haven't been on a plane since I was 15 going to visit dad, so this should be fun.

Trinity
Back to top Go down
http://trinityblacio.com
bluesun1218

avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2011-06-19
Age : 35
Location : Eaton, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:09 pm

Trinity- Where in Ohio is Elyria? I also live in Ohio, I guess Eaton would be considered the South Western. I'm between Richmond, IN and Dayton, OH
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
trinityblacio

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 54
Location : Elyria, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:14 pm

bluesun1218 wrote:
Trinity- Where in Ohio is Elyria? I also live in Ohio, I guess Eaton would be considered the South Western. I'm between Richmond, IN and Dayton, OH
Eaten is about 15 min. away east of us. Dayton I beliieve an hour at least. I live in Lorain County.

Trinity
Back to top Go down
http://trinityblacio.com
WOOWOO



Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-05-17
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:42 pm

that would be some road trip from Ohio to NOLA. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kristen Painter
2012 Author
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:14 pm

Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO



Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-05-17
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:49 pm

welcome aboard Kristen.
Back to top Go down
trinityblacio

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 54
Location : Elyria, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:06 pm

WOOWOO wrote:
that would be some road trip from Ohio to NOLA. Shocked
Yes it would be, but I want to spend my time in New Orleans not on the road. So I'll fly in all by myself just so I can walk around and explore, maybe be a little bad with a friend who is meeting me there to show me around. She mentioned something about a private club that had to be warned ahead of time. Twisted Evil

Trinity
Back to top Go down
http://trinityblacio.com
WOOWOO



Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-05-17
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:05 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down
PRationality

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 33
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:52 am

I honestly can't wait for 2012's con! A city I've always wanted to visit, authors I adore and readers I can gush at (who won't be like 'are you high? you're high aren't you?')...not to mention there isn't a chance of any of my buyers can be like 'What do you mean 12 doesn't divide into 256 evenly? I did the math right!' (No honey you didn't and I have to wonder at your calculator if it says you did) while I try to think of a diplomatic way to say 'You designer shoe wearing eejit'.

::dances::

Back to top Go down
http://www.prationality.com
WOOWOO



Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-05-17
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:07 pm

welcome aboard PRationality.
Back to top Go down
TheMrs

avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-05-17
Age : 37
Location : Brantford, ON, CA

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:38 pm

Schedule looks fantastic and offers tons of time for me to go all tourist around NOLA. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO



Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-05-17
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:49 pm

definitely lots to explore.
Back to top Go down
coversbyrobin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-04-25
Location : Upper Midwest/USA

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:58 pm

We just added another event to the website. The convention officially starts on Thursday, but there is a Welcome Event planned for Wednesday at 7 PM!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gobookcoverdesign.com/
Sariah

avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2011-05-18
Age : 39
Location : Colorado

PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:05 pm

intensewhisper wrote:
We just added another event to the website. The convention officially starts on Thursday, but there is a Welcome Event planned for Wednesday at 7 PM!!!


I think that this will be nice, so that I can get my bearings. This will be my first book convention, I am getting a little nervous......and excited. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2012 Schedule information   

Back to top Go down
 
2012 Schedule information
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New Couple Alert? Gerard Butler Spotted Getting Cozy With Mystery Brunette
» 2011-2012 Schedule
» 4" Burrell Scenic Showmans Pricing and Technical Information.
» Link to Dynaco SCA-35 rebuild article - good information
» Harbor Freight Sidewalk Sale Mar 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Authors After Dark :: Things to Do :: Schedule-
Jump to: