Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

International Attendees Where Are You?

Go down 
+8
Margrete
Pyper541
Shaz S-S
StellaPrice
Helen
musette
WOOWOO
Sandy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Attendees Where Are You?   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Welcome Yuliss!

Will be nice to meat a Spanish reader! Are you attending my Early welcome to the states Mixer for the international readers?
Back to top Go down
https://authorsafterdark.forummotion.com
Yuliss

PostSubject: Re: International Attendees Where Are You?   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:34 pm

StellaPrice wrote:
Welcome Yuliss!

Will be nice to meat a Spanish reader! Are you attending my Early welcome to the states Mixer for the international readers?

Mmmm.. is it the one you sent an email about? Because if it's that one.. then yes. But I don't know if it's that one or not... LOL Better PM me with the info LOL
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: International Attendees Where Are You?   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Yep it is that one! thanks Hun! I cant wait to meet everyone!
Back to top Go down
Yuliss

PostSubject: Re: International Attendees Where Are You?   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:38 pm

StellaPrice wrote:
Yep it is that one! thanks Hun! I cant wait to meet everyone!

Great! I can't wait either! It won't be my first time in the States but yes in an event like this, because things like this one aren't this cool in Spain, unfortunately.. LOL
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: International Attendees Where Are You?   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:00 pm

LOL My sister is trying to get me to do a version of AAD in Europe...
Back to top Go down
Yuliss

PostSubject: Re: International Attendees Where Are You?   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:44 am

StellaPrice wrote:
LOL My sister is trying to get me to do a version of AAD in Europe...

Oh my! It would be AWESOME! Because we are all forgotten... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: International Attendees Where Are You?   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:49 am

Well its just a pain to get to Europe from the states. its like double the price to fly from us to you, so its a big issue with getting authors over there... Still Im looking for ways to do it...
Back to top Go down
Yuliss

PostSubject: Re: International Attendees Where Are You?   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:13 am

StellaPrice wrote:
Well its just a pain to get to Europe from the states. its like double the price to fly from us to you, so its a big issue with getting authors over there... Still Im looking for ways to do it...

That is true. But well... they can look at it like a vacation trip.. LOL. Maybe it can help if you contact a web page about Romance novels whenever you would do it and see if they can collaborate. I know for sure Spain would be glad to host something like this... LOL all we need is the authors, the non Spanish authors Laughing Easy thing, right? lol!

Edited: And I offer myself as a translator if that were the case... LOL After all I'm studying Translation and Interpreting so..... *hint hint* lol!
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: International Attendees Where Are You?   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:43 am

LOL we can SOOOOO talk about this at AAD! its something my sister feels pretty adamant about (shes in Scotland, but for you guys its like traveling between states here LOL) So Im considering it... it wont be easy but...
Back to top Go down
Yuliss

PostSubject: Re: International Attendees Where Are You?   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:51 am

StellaPrice wrote:
LOL we can SOOOOO talk about this at AAD! its something my sister feels pretty adamant about (shes in Scotland, but for you guys its like traveling between states here LOL) So Im considering it... it wont be easy but...

hahaha that is true. It's soooo much cheaper to travel around Europe than cross the damn Ocean and ironically I have never been able to go to UK, I'm more American for that matter LOL but Scotland I've heard is beautiful. And yeah.. we gotta talk about it! What is it... 28 days left? Almost there!!

Can't wait! cheers
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: International Attendees Where Are You?   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:53 am

Sweet jesus dont remind me. I am so not ready yet AHAHAHAHAHA.

So much still to happen, Im usually never this behind with the planning, but getting married in October the same year as a con you run is killing me LOL
Back to top Go down
Yuliss

PostSubject: Re: International Attendees Where Are You?   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:04 pm

StellaPrice wrote:
Sweet jesus dont remind me. I am so not ready yet AHAHAHAHAHA.

So much still to happen, Im usually never this behind with the planning, but getting married in October the same year as a con you run is killing me LOL

OMG, yeah.. but the satisfaction then will be bigger! Congrats by the way! cheers

And don't tell me about it either... my flight has cost 1,087 euros (Around $1,332) so yeah... it huurts! But it will be worth it, I'm sure. At least I'm staying till January... so... I can't complain, hehe.

Ah, and now that I remembered, has the blogger email been sent yet? I know.. I'm a PITA, I already asked that like 2 weeks ago or so... LOL
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: International Attendees Where Are You?   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:09 pm

Your staying in the states till January! OMG thats CRAZY! You will have to come and visit me at some point then LOL... I live near the beach and even in the fall its like 70 degree water LOL.
Back to top Go down
Yuliss

PostSubject: Re: International Attendees Where Are You?   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:13 pm

StellaPrice wrote:
Your staying in the states till January! OMG thats CRAZY! You will have to come and visit me at some point then LOL... I live near the beach and even in the fall its like 70 degree water LOL.

Yeah... because I'm gonna be studying at UWF the whole semester with a scholarship. Hadn't I gotten this scholarship I wouldn't have been able to come to the convention.. =( because it was so little time for so muuuuch money, but for 5 months? The first one I will be there.. LOL

And sure! The more I know from States, the better! I'm in love with USA, seriously lol!
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: International Attendees Where Are You?   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:21 pm

LOL you sound like my niece! Shes always begging me to send her snacks and such from the states!

But that is AWESOME that you got the scholarship!
Back to top Go down
Yuliss

PostSubject: Re: International Attendees Where Are You?   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:29 pm

StellaPrice wrote:
LOL you sound like my niece! Shes always begging me to send her snacks and such from the states!

But that is AWESOME that you got the scholarship!

LOL totally like me. Pancakes!! I love you And thanks!! I haven't been happier in my life bounce
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: International Attendees Where Are You?   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:30 pm

Pancakes? Your a pancake fan? I make red velvet vanilla pancakes...
Back to top Go down
Yuliss

PostSubject: Re: International Attendees Where Are You?   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:35 pm

StellaPrice wrote:
Pancakes? Your a pancake fan? I make red velvet vanilla pancakes...

*DROOOOOOOLS!* you can write that down for the early meeting.. hahahahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: International Attendees Where Are You?   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:11 pm

BAHAHAHAHAH... you will have to come and stay with me so I can make them! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Yuliss

PostSubject: Re: International Attendees Where Are You?   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:48 pm

StellaPrice wrote:
BAHAHAHAHAH... you will have to come and stay with me so I can make them! LOL!

Hahahaha no problem for me.. Laughing I arrive on Aug 6th, so, there's time!!! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
nixii

PostSubject: Hi there!!   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Hi there!

I'm heading your way from the UK with three others. This will be my first book convention....I'm really looking forward to it.

Nix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Attendees Where Are You?   International Attendees Where Are You? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Attendees Where Are You?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Authors After Dark :: Incidentals :: International Attendees-
Jump to: