Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updates from Stella

Go down 
+5
Ann Mayburn
Sariah
Melly27
coversbyrobin
StellaPrice
9 posters
AuthorMessage
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

Updates from Stella Empty
PostSubject: Updates from Stella   Updates from Stella EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:05 pm

Ahoy all!

Im back from my vacation! Lots of insanity to tell you.

1. Saw the Savannah hotel properties that are all fighting over AAD 2013. I make a decision this week. They were all awesome and I know everyone is going to LOVE the hotel choices.

2. Will be seeing the 2014 Hotel in November. Cant wait.

3. Joseph and I bought a house and will be moving January... And Im moving 25 minutes from Savannah... So 2013 is going to be insane!

4. Several parties have been set up for AAD, including the NY Airship PenNInk Party (steamevent) with several amazing book, promo and clothing sponsors... SO excited we were able to do this... and we will be giving away CORSETS!

5. Jessica of Ties that Bynde will be on hand at 2012 NOLA for all your corseting needs, and she does custom work too! Amazing woman and shes one hell of a seam(or is that steam)stress...

6.Authors will be contacted about Featured Author spots in the next two weeks.

7. It looks like we will have some new sponsors this year... Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
https://authorsafterdark.forummotion.com
coversbyrobin
Admin
coversbyrobin

PostSubject: Re: Updates from Stella   Updates from Stella EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:03 pm

WOOT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gobookcoverdesign.com/
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: Updates from Stella   Updates from Stella EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:14 pm

yay!!!
Back to top Go down
Sariah

Sariah

PostSubject: Re: Updates from Stella   Updates from Stella EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:05 pm

Yay!!

Congrats on buying a house!
Back to top Go down
Ann Mayburn

Ann Mayburn

PostSubject: Re: Updates from Stella   Updates from Stella EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Quote :
4. Several parties have been set up for AAD, including the NY Airship PenNInk Party (steamevent) with several amazing book, promo and clothing sponsors... SO excited we were able to do this... and we will be giving away CORSETS!

Seriously, this made me squee. Smile And I LOVE the choice of Savannah. For those that haven't been there the city itself is so neat and there are so many lovely gardens and artwork to look at, not to mention the amazing old homes/mansions.
Back to top Go down
cleopatra57

PostSubject: Re: Updates from Stella   Updates from Stella EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:10 pm

I was squeeing over the corset giveaways! lol are the parties scheduled to take place in NOLA during the AAD con? they're not pre-AAD parties are they?
Back to top Go down
trinityblacio

trinityblacio

PostSubject: Re: Updates from Stella   Updates from Stella EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Okay this is going to be one great time and I can't wait! Corsets love them. need to contact her I want one for the convention!
Trinity
Back to top Go down
http://trinityblacio.com
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Updates from Stella   Updates from Stella EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 7:51 pm

cleopatra57 wrote:
I was squeeing over the corset giveaways! lol are the parties scheduled to take place in NOLA during the AAD con? they're not pre-AAD parties are they?

Everything is scheduled stuff dont worry.
Back to top Go down
https://authorsafterdark.forummotion.com
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Updates from Stella   Updates from Stella EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:03 pm

looks like things are on schedule.
Back to top Go down
Missy_Lyons

Missy_Lyons

PostSubject: Re: Updates from Stella   Updates from Stella EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:40 pm

You are definitely keeping things exciting Stella! Love the idea of a Steam party at the Conference. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.missylyons.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates from Stella   Updates from Stella Empty

Back to top Go down

Updates from Stella
Page 1 of 1