Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Rush of Wings by Adrian Phoenix(book club 11) may include spoilers...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyper541

Pyper541

A Rush of Wings by Adrian Phoenix(book club 11) may include spoilers... Empty
PostSubject: A Rush of Wings by Adrian Phoenix(book club 11) may include spoilers...   A Rush of Wings by Adrian Phoenix(book club 11) may include spoilers... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Heather a FBI agent who is tracking the Cross Country Killer (CCK) finds herself in New Orleans, where all of the sudden the killers tactics have changed and he appears to be trying to communicate with someone... Dante is "nightkind" who had a very troubled past. He is the lead singer in a group called Inferno, the body that brought Heather to New Orleans was dumped outside of Club Hell the second murder occurred inside the club. The murder inside the club moves Dante off Heathers suspect list and onto the list for possible target.
Back to top Go down
Moira

PostSubject: Re: A Rush of Wings by Adrian Phoenix(book club 11) may include spoilers...   A Rush of Wings by Adrian Phoenix(book club 11) may include spoilers... EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:16 pm

A little confused at the beginning over who was what, but as story progressed more background info came to light and the story started to make sense. It was an excellent story, read it in one sitting and will be getting the others in the series. I want to know if Hether and Dante get back together and their futher adventures and also if anything happens on a personal level.
Back to top Go down
crystalj026

crystalj026

PostSubject: Re: A Rush of Wings by Adrian Phoenix(book club 11) may include spoilers...   A Rush of Wings by Adrian Phoenix(book club 11) may include spoilers... EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:46 pm

I really enjoyed this book. Dante is a great character! All of them are but he is special. It kept me sucked in through the entire story! There was definitely a lot going on but was written very well. Everyone's stories flowed together amazingly & never became confusing as so many books do. I look forward to reading the rest of the series. I am also curious to see if & how Heather & Dante come together again. Also to see how Dante handles the knowledge of his past & his abilities. Will he be found by the Elohim? Will Lucien have to attempt to bind him to keep him from going mad? Will he accept Lucien again as his father? I can't wait to find out
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: A Rush of Wings by Adrian Phoenix(book club 11) may include spoilers...   A Rush of Wings by Adrian Phoenix(book club 11) may include spoilers... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:32 am

Very good book, Dante is a great character so mysterious and dangerous. I liked the way feelings started to build between him and Heather. I have to read the rest of the series to find out if they end up together. I also hope Lucien has his own book, would like to read more about him.
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
crystalj026

crystalj026

PostSubject: Re: A Rush of Wings by Adrian Phoenix(book club 11) may include spoilers...   A Rush of Wings by Adrian Phoenix(book club 11) may include spoilers... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:39 am

bluesun1218 wrote:
I also hope Lucien has his own book, would like to read more about him.

I agree! I hope to read more about Lucien too! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rush of Wings by Adrian Phoenix(book club 11) may include spoilers...   A Rush of Wings by Adrian Phoenix(book club 11) may include spoilers... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rush of Wings by Adrian Phoenix(book club 11) may include spoilers...
Page 1 of 1