Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Books by Jess Haines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess Haines

Jess Haines

Books by Jess Haines Empty
PostSubject: Books by Jess Haines   Books by Jess Haines EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Howdy, folks! I'm listing all of my books that should be available by the time AAD rolls around. I'm not posting all of the covers, but you can wander over to my website or click on the Book Depository links to see/buy the books if you're interested.

If you're a blogger, you can contact me or my publicist at Kensington for review copies.

The H&W Investigations Series

Book #1: HUNTED BY THE OTHERS

Books by Jess Haines 9781420111873

Quote :
They are the Others—the vampires, mages, and werewolves once thought to exist only in our imaginations. Now they’re stepping out of the shadows, and nothing in our world will ever be the same again…

In a Town Like This, Being A P.I. Can Be Murder

Shiarra Waynest’s detective work was dangerous enough when her client base was strictly mortal. But ailing finances have forced her to accept a lucrative case that could save her firm—if it doesn’t kill her first. Shiarra has signed on to work for a high-level mage to recover an ancient artifact owned by one of New York’s most powerful vampires.

As soon as Shiarra meets sexy, mesmerizing vamp Alec Royce, she knows her assignment is even more complicated than she thought. With a clandestine anti-Other group trying to recruit her, and magi being eliminated, Shiarra needs back-up and enlists her ex-boyfriend—a werewolf whose non-furry form is disarmingly appealing—and a nerdy mage with surprising talents. But it may not be enough. In a city where the undead roam, magic rules, and even the Others aren’t always what they seem, Shiarra has just become the secret weapon in a battle between good and evil—whether she likes it or not…

Book #2: TAKEN BY THE OTHERS

Quote :
Jess Haines draws readers deep into the mesmerizing world of the Others–werewolves, vampires, and mages who make their home among humans, and are turning Shiarra Waynest’s life upside down…

Once, New York P.I. Shiarra Waynest’s most pressing problem was keeping her agency afloat. Now she’s dealing with two dangerous, seductive vampires who have been enemies for centuries. The only thing Max Carlyle and Alec Royce agree on is that they both want Shia–for very different reasons.

Max is determined to destroy Shia for killing his progeny, while Royce’s interest is a lot more personal. That’s not sitting well with Shia’s werewolf boyfriend, Chaz. As the feud between Max and Royce gets ever more deadly, a powerful vampire-hunting faction is urging Shia to join their side. Shia has always believed vamps were the bad guys, but she’s discovering unexpected shades of grey that are about to redefine her friends, her loyalties–and even her desires…

Book #3: DECEIVED BY THE OTHERS

Quote :
They’re here, and they’re real…werewolves, vampires, mages, and other creatures of the night. For New York P.I. Shiarra Waynest, taking care of Others business started out as a way to stay solvent. But now business is getting very, very complicated…

Shiarra’s relationship with sexy werewolf Chaz may be somewhat unconventional. Still, after a few bumps, Shia is finally ready to get serious. That means meeting family–or in this case, bringing Chaz’s entire werewolf pack along for a rollicking full-moon weekend in the Catskills.

Soon after they arrive, threatening notes appear, warning Chaz to go home. Then their cabin is ransacked. Shia starts digging to find out whether it’s the work of upstart teenaged werewolves or something more sinister. Yet as rumors about her vampire connections arouse the pack’s hostility, Shia has to contend with other dangers. Not just from an adversary about to make his fatal intentions known, but from a threat that’s even closer than she knows…

Book #4: STALKING THE OTHERS (Coming July 3rd, 2012)

(Sorry, no back cover copy or pre-order links yet...)

Anthologies:

(Note: I'm just including the snippet for my stories, not the entire anthology.)

NOCTURNAL

Quote :
SPARK OF TEMPTATION

Blackmailed into taking a treacherous case, P.I. Sara Halloway is thrust into a demon war. Sara seeks guidance from a charismatic mage, but their hunger for one another soon becomes a deadly distraction…and the danger surrounding them only makes their urges more powerful…

THE REAL WEREWIVES OF VAMPIRE COUNTY

Quote :
WHAT'S YOURS IS MINE
WHO’S AFRAID OF THE BIG, BAD WEREWOLVES? NOT ME, THAT’S FOR SURE…

Still Waters is like many other exclusive gated communities–except that it’s home to one of the largest werewolf packs in the state. But Tiffany Winters isn’t frightened of her big, bad new neighbors. In fact, she intends to take her place among the pack…
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesshaines.com
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Books by Jess Haines   Books by Jess Haines EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:23 pm

Anyone interested or who's read Hunted by the Others we're discussing it for the book thread. Please stop by and comment I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to read the rest of the series!
Back to top Go down
Jess Haines

Jess Haines

PostSubject: Re: Books by Jess Haines   Books by Jess Haines EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:33 pm

Aww, thank you! I'm glad you liked it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesshaines.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books by Jess Haines   Books by Jess Haines Empty

Back to top Go down

Books by Jess Haines
Page 1 of 1