Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another AAD Virgin!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DCDame2

Another AAD Virgin! Empty
PostSubject: Another AAD Virgin!   Another AAD Virgin! EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Hello everyone and greetings from Washington DC (where it is friggin' cold).

Can't wait for my first AAD. New Orleans will such a fabulous setting. I just got my room and am looking for someone to share - let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Carolline

Carolline

PostSubject: Re: Another AAD Virgin!   Another AAD Virgin! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:26 am

Hello DCDame2!

It's a pleasure to (cyber)meet you, have you been to New Orleans before? It will be my first time at an AAD convention as well. I am super excited to meet such a fantastic group of people.
I used to live in Arlington a few years ago, I loved living right next to the monuments and museums, well at least when family and friends weren't asking me to play tour guide. (The first few times was okay but when it got to several times a year it got old!)

Have safe travels down!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/@CarollineGreene
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Another AAD Virgin!   Another AAD Virgin! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Hi guys *waves*
It looks like it will be a first for a lot of attendees, Me included. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
Sunnyraye

PostSubject: Re: Another AAD Virgin!   Another AAD Virgin! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:46 am

I too am very excited as this is my first time to AAD. I can't wait to meet everyone and have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another AAD Virgin!   Another AAD Virgin! Empty

Back to top Go down

Another AAD Virgin!
Page 1 of 1