Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's February and I'm already excited!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TeresaDAmario

It's February and I'm already excited! Empty
PostSubject: It's February and I'm already excited!   It's February and I'm already excited! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:04 pm

I can't WAIT to get to the conference at Authors After Dark! I spent tonight getting my costume ready for the costume party. LOL. Sad,I know. I'd say I have no life, but that's not true. But today I was at the local flea market and found the PERFECT accessory for it, so I dug out the costume and tried it on. Even hubby liked it, and thought it was quite sexy. Smile

For those who don't know me, I'm Teresa D'Amario, author of the hot and sexy True Mates series from Freya's Bower! My editor and I are working to get Dark Succession in print so that on signing day not only can you get your copy of SheWolf, but also Dark Succession. I spent this last week researching and learning more about the area, and am now trying to convince hubby to go with me early (his birthday is the first day of conference) since he's not been there either, then he can head home while I stay for conference. bounce bounce bounce bounce I'm soooo Excited to be coming to this conference!
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: It's February and I'm already excited!   It's February and I'm already excited! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:39 am

I love flea markets! I frequent Goodwill since flea markets in Minnesota in February are non-existant. The saying "One persons trash is another persons treasure", has proven so true for me several times!
Back to top Go down
TeresaDAmario

PostSubject: Re: It's February and I'm already excited!   It's February and I'm already excited! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:49 am

we have several "Businesses" that are flea markets, and people setup their own little business booth inside here in town. It's kind of nice, because it allows people to have their own little business without having to pay rent on a huge store when they may not be able to afford it. Also, there are alot of second hand stores in there as well. That's what this one was. I also managed to get 6 brand new bras for $10. Can't beat that. Of course they are sized stupid, so I purposely bought larger than I should need, and in true "cheap" fashion, they are still a little smaller than I should have, but I Can wear them. Smile But I love all these little Flea Markets here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coversbyrobin
Admin
coversbyrobin

PostSubject: Re: It's February and I'm already excited!   It's February and I'm already excited! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:56 pm

SQUUUEEEE! Welcome love!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gobookcoverdesign.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's February and I'm already excited!   It's February and I'm already excited! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's February and I'm already excited!
Page 1 of 1