Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing myself

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Charley

Doctor Charley

Introducing myself  Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself    Introducing myself  EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:32 am

Hi everyone,

I looking forward to attending AAD in New Orleans this year. I can't wait. New Orleans is a place that's called to me often and I've been their twice at different stages in my life. Once when my son was little and once when I was speaking at a conference on sexuality. Now I'm going there just for fun--yahhooo!

I'll be arriving early August 5th if anyone is interested in meeting up and sight seeing.

All the best.

Live with passion,

Doctor Charley

Dr. Charley Ferrer: Clinical Sexologist, TV/Radio Host & Producer, Award Winning Author

Author: BDSM FOR WRITERS and BDSM THE NAKED TRUTH

Also follow us on:
www.bdsmforwriters.com
www.twitter.com/doctorcharley
www.facebook.com/doctorcharley
www.bdsmthenakedtruth.com
www.doctorcharley.com
Back to top Go down
lestopath

lestopath

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself    Introducing myself  EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:11 am

Hi Dr. Charley,

Glad you get to attend for fun:) I'm not getting in until wednesday- so no early sight seeing for me-if anything changes in my plans I'll let you know- I love to explore.... looking forward to meeting everyone though:)

til August Very Happy

linda
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself    Introducing myself  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Welcome aboard Dr. Charley.
Back to top Go down
Carolline

Carolline

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself    Introducing myself  EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Hi Dr. Charley,

I am planning to stay after the CON a few days to sight see, I travel with my large dogs though, so we will likely just be hiking around the city streets taking pictures and hitting up the grave yards to do some rubbings. I plan on scuba diving one day while we are there too. Smile
I look forward to meeting and chatting with you!

All the best,
Carolline
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/@CarollineGreene
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself    Introducing myself  Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Authors After Dark :: Welcome Mat :: Introductions-