Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How did you find out about this convention?

Go down 
+6
bookworm2011
WOOWOO
cleopatra57
kikigirl
Sariah
Pyper541
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyper541

Pyper541

How did you find out about this convention? Empty
PostSubject: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:39 pm

I found out about the convention via the Joey W. Hill fan forum, so glad I did, going to try to make this an annual thing!
Back to top Go down
Sariah

Sariah

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:03 pm

I heard about AAD through MyBookishWays. I am so glad I did!! Smile
Back to top Go down
kikigirl

kikigirl

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Uhm...

I don't remember. I think I probably heard about the first one at a booksigning... since then, I've found out about the next year's plans on the mailing list. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.paranormalromancebookclub.net
cleopatra57

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:06 pm

I actually heard about it recently via twitter... one of the authors I follow tweeted a link to the AAD blog & from there I found the forum & became hooked- completely determined to attend NOLA next summer! lol
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:39 am

Thanks, I've looked up a couple of sights and found some interesting things, much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:06 pm

I heard about it after last years AAD.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:32 pm

How did you hear about last years?
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:17 am

I went to the first AADPW.
Learned about the event from Stella.
Back to top Go down
bookworm2011

bookworm2011

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:18 am

I found out about AAD when I overheard a conversation at RAW last year. I looked it up & decided I just had to attend this year. And I certainly don't plan on missing next year in New Orleans. I am really looking forward to Philly this year.

Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:38 pm

bookworm, what city are you near?
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:40 pm

I think I also heard about AAD on Twitter, once i read what it was about I have been determined to make it next year!
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:37 pm

the more the merrier
Back to top Go down
bookworm2011

bookworm2011

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:59 pm

WooWoo,
I live just south of Pittsburgh. Are you close or central or eastern PA?
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:00 pm

bookworm2011 wrote:
WooWoo,
I live just south of Pittsburgh. Are you close or central or eastern PA?

I live in Northeastern PA.
I live south of Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area
Back to top Go down
bookworm2011

bookworm2011

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:46 am

So we live at exact opposites corners of the state. I lived closer to you when I lived in South Plainfield, NJ many years ago.

But distance is of no importance when we can all get together at a fabulous con like AAD.
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:05 pm

very true.
Back to top Go down
bookworm2011

bookworm2011

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:20 pm

I haven't been to an AAD con yet, but I am super excited to get to Philly next month for my first one.
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:04 pm

I can't wait either.
Back to top Go down
trinityblacio

trinityblacio

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:47 pm

I heard about it through Lori Perkins. She told me to come with her to the Phil. one but with two teenagers I couldn't do it last min. but come next year I'll be there.
Trinity Blacio
Back to top Go down
http://trinityblacio.com
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:47 pm

I found out from a friend in my online book club me and her and my sister are going next year didn't find out in enough time to go to Phil.
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Glad you found out about it ladies!
Back to top Go down
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:14 pm

Yes I am very glad I found out about it.. I think its going to one of the best trips of my life. Laughing
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Melly27 wrote:
Yes I am very glad I found out about it.. I think its going to one of the best trips of my life. Laughing

That's wonderful! NOLA is a beautiful city.
Back to top Go down
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Yes that is very true.. I have Google the city and there is soo much I wanna do while I'm there.. sunny
Back to top Go down
trinityblacio

trinityblacio

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:28 pm

Melly27 wrote:
Yes that is very true.. I have Google the city and there is soo much I wanna do while I'm there.. sunny

Yep I'm coming in early and sneaking off to a couple places so no one sees how bad an old lady can be!!! Twisted Evil

Trinity
Back to top Go down
http://trinityblacio.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find out about this convention?   How did you find out about this convention? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you find out about this convention?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Authors After Dark :: Welcome Mat :: Introductions-
Jump to: