Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin

Go down 
+13
dianacastilleja
Tilly Greene
Rita Sawyer
Melly27
Darci
crystalj026
bluesun1218
Sariah
WOOWOO
cleopatra57
kikigirl
StellaPrice
Pyper541
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Author to discuss 7/25/11
Anne Cain
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kayleigh Jamison
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 I_vote_lcap25%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Diana Castilleja
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cat Johnson
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 I_vote_lcap25%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Jae Lynne Davies
 0% [ 0 ]
S.A. Price
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 I_vote_lcap50%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Eliza Gayle
 0% [ 0 ]
Melissa Schroeder
 0% [ 0 ]
Tilly Greene
 0% [ 0 ]
Samantha Sommersby
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pyper541

Pyper541

Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:59 pm

Thanks, have you read it yet?
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:12 pm

10/31/11 Happy Hour of the Damned by Mark Henry

11/7/11 A Little Harmless Sex by Melissa Schroeder
Back to top Go down
AmandaW

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:45 pm

Not sure if I'll have time to read Happy Hour, but I have A little Harmless Sex on my kindle. I think I got it as a give away at AAD Philadelphia. Guess it just jumped to the front of my TBR pile.
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:12 am

Pyper~ not yet, probably start it tomorrow. trying to squeeze in some new releases that where are my tbr pile. It sounds like a good book.
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
Jess Haines

Jess Haines

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:23 pm

Loved Mark Henry's books. I'll have to dig up my copy for a reread...
Back to top Go down
http://www.jesshaines.com
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:04 pm

So sorry about the delay everyone, life's been crazy and it took me longer to post this than I would've liked! If anyone has any suggestions for authors we haven't covered pm me... I'll try to get the next couple of books up really soon!

11/7/11 A little Harmless Sex by Melissa Schroeder

11/14/11 Hunted by the Others by Jess Haines

11/21/11 A Broken Bond by Stacey Kennedy
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:07 am

11/7/11 A Little Harmless Sex by Melissa Schroeder

11/14/11 Hunted by the Others by Jess Haines

11/28/11 Shelter From the Storm by Samantha Sommersby
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:12 pm

that's quite the list.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:19 pm

I thought I already posted on A Little Harmless Sex!!! I feel like such an ass I've been sick and thinking I was behind on posting for Hunted by the Others so I've been scrambling to finish it not realizing I didn't post on the book I finished for this week. Well I'm feeling a little better still not 100% but then I'm not sure I've ever been there. Sorry about the delay, hope everyone gets in to post this week and next some excellent books in here!
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:07 pm

No worries Pyper, hope you get to feeling better
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:22 pm

So I got one up early yay! On a personal note yes bluesun I'm feeling better, going to go out tonight and make myself sick again but at least this time it will have been worth it.

This book club is going to get me in trouble, so many books to read so little time. Anyone have any ideas of how I could just get paid to read? Oh well, at least I get to read at work during downtime! Thanks to everyone for participating.
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:26 pm

enjoy your outing.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:22 pm

11/28/11 Shelter From the Storm by Samantha Sommersby

12/5/11 Carinian's Seeker by T. J. Michaels

Hope the Holiday season isn't sneaking up on everyone like it seems to be with me! Enjoy the Holidays ladies I'm going to try to keep the book club as close as I can with a new book posted every Monday, please feel free to comment whenever you have time though!
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:21 pm

12/5/11 Carinian's Seeker by T. J. Michaels

12/12/11 The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker
by Leanna Renee Hieber

12/19/11 A Brush of Darkness by Allison Pang

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday. All those who braved the madness of Black Friday shopping I hope you got everything you wanted. Thanks to everyone who is participating I know with the Holiday Season things are probably a little crazy!
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Hey everyone sorry about the delay for Carinian's Seeker, post is up and any input on that and the last couple books would be greatly appreciated... kinda hard to have a discussion with myself, well at least outside of my head being as I argue with myself all the time! Oh well, hope everyone is doing okay, I'm sure we all have a lot going on, thanks to all those participating!
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:34 am

Behind again, imagine that... will get the Leanna Renee Heiber post up asap! Just a little announcement, the Midnyte Reader blog is offering a AAD 2012 reading challenge, here is the link for those of you who would like to participate
http://www.midnytereader.com/2011/12/authors-after-dark-2012-reading.html

12/19/11 A Brush of Darkness by Allison Pang

12/26/11 The Naughty Angel and her Three Very Wise Men by Trinity Blacio
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:34 am

So very sorry about the delay, I'm going to try to be back on schedule soon but with the holidays I seem to be falling behind. Thanks to those who are participating and I hope the Authors After Dark 2012 reading challenge will help to motivate people!
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:56 pm

12/26/11 The Naughty Angel and her Three Very Wise Men by Trinity Blacio

1/2/11 Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler

Hope everyone is having a great Holiday season! Please comment when you have time and if anyone has any author suggestions PM me!
Back to top Go down
trinityblacio

trinityblacio

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 3:42 pm

Oh cool, you're going to read my Christmas story, loved writing that one!
Hope you all enjoy it and Merry Christmas to every one.
Trinity
Back to top Go down
http://trinityblacio.com
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:09 am

I'm going to try to post tomorrow evening if you'd like to comment it would be appreciated!
Back to top Go down
trinityblacio

trinityblacio

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:41 am

I'll be on and off all day writing so any questions shoot.

Thanks Trinity
Back to top Go down
http://trinityblacio.com
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:21 pm

1/2/12 Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler

1/9/12 Heart of Fire by Kristen Painter

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday no matter what you celebrate and please have fun but be safe for New Years!
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:10 am

Obviously I'm behind but I hope to be caught up by this week, will post the next author asap sorry everyone!
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin

Will post on this ASAP and try to get back on track, any suggestions for other authors/books please let me know.
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Hey Pyper, I completely understand. Things have been so busy I've fallen way behind. I think a great book to read next would be Erin McCarthy's My Immortal. I'm hoping to dive into that one within the next week or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next