Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin

Go down 
+13
dianacastilleja
Tilly Greene
Rita Sawyer
Melly27
Darci
crystalj026
bluesun1218
Sariah
WOOWOO
cleopatra57
kikigirl
StellaPrice
Pyper541
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Author to discuss 7/25/11
Anne Cain
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kayleigh Jamison
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Diana Castilleja
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cat Johnson
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Jae Lynne Davies
 0% [ 0 ]
S.A. Price
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Eliza Gayle
 0% [ 0 ]
Melissa Schroeder
 0% [ 0 ]
Tilly Greene
 0% [ 0 ]
Samantha Sommersby
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pyper541

Pyper541

Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:57 pm

Okay, so it sounds like people were having a hard time either finding the book or finishing it but what do people who have started reading it think so far? Has anyone finished the book yet?
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:59 pm

OK this topic has been MERGED! Please guys go and vote in THIS poll ok?
Back to top Go down
https://authorsafterdark.forummotion.com
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Thanks Stella, really appreciate all your help! Have you read A Mermaid's Kiss?
Back to top Go down
cleopatra57

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:01 pm

i finished a mermaid's kiss & loved it Very Happy are we discussing it here or is another topic being opened up?
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Opened up a new thread, this one will be used for voting we'll decide on the next book today so people have time to find and read the next book or at least get started. Sorry for all the confusion, still trying to get used to this forum thing!
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:12 pm

Pyper541 wrote:
Thanks Stella, really appreciate all your help! Have you read A Mermaid's Kiss?

I have! One of my favorites (though A Witches Beauty is my favorite in the series... its Mina's book!)
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Please start voting, it should be working now and we'll pick the next author by 5pm PST (sorry I'm beginning to find out most are on EST but I'm stuck here in central Cali so please bear with me)
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:34 am

7/25/11 will be Leading Her to Heaven by Kayleigh Jamison

8/1/11 will be Rough Stock by Cat Johnson

If anyone has any suggestions for the next author please message me or comment below
Back to top Go down
Sariah

Sariah

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Lets see if I can get one of these books read by the time everybody discusses them.....lol Smile
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:54 pm

good choices ladies.
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:28 pm

just looked these books up on amazon and they both sound really good, can't wait to dig in!
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:35 pm

does anyone know if Kayleigh Jamison's book is available for Kindle? Amazon doesn't have it so I'm on the hunt....
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:54 pm

Check All Romance E books. though I thought it WAS on Amazon...
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Stella- your right, don't know what the hell I was doing I guess scratch lol
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:08 pm

sometimes you have to revisit a site.
I do overlook at first glance.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Author for 8/8/11 with be S. A. Price Beyond the Vision of Dreams.

Its the first book in the series and since the topic threads remain open anyone who would like to comment on other books in the series are more than welcome to do so! Please wait until a week after the first discussion so that people who maybe haven't had a chance to read the other books but have read the first aren't finding out about the next ones before they want to, and please post any spoilers about the other books in the series in a different color. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:47 pm

I have to get that book
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:41 pm

S. A. Price is a new Author for me, excited to check out this book
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:43 pm

Technically S.A. Price is me and my sister...

and this series will be a first for you as well... as its the FIRST and ONLY romance that uses weresnakes as a focus...

Im actually very nervous about you guys reading this...
Back to top Go down
crystalj026

crystalj026

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:58 pm

I did get the kayleigh Jamison book for kindle on Amazon so it should be available.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Stella don't be nervous I'm sure we'll love it!
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 pm

You say that now...

but its WEARSNAKES... a lot of people have issues with it...
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:10 pm

I'm actually starting it now! Just bought it for my nook and the overview was very intriguing... I doubt people on this site will have many issues with it, I'm sure I won't!
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Stella- I wasn't aware the next book to read was yours, That's so exciting!
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:08 pm

welcome aboard crystalj026
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next