Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tattoo Inquiries

Go down 
+13
Ann Mayburn
cleopatra57
Jae Lynne Davies
trinityblacio
dianacastilleja
Sariah
WOOWOO
KellyS
Miss Mindy
StellaPrice
bluesun1218
Melly27
Pyper541
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WOOWOO

Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:10 pm

sounds like a good trade to me.
Back to top Go down
Miss Mindy
AAD Staff
Miss Mindy

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:46 pm

WOOWOO wrote:
Wow! Miss Mindy did her homework!
LOL, Woowoo. I have to do my homework, I'm the AAD 2012 body modification liason. I say 'body modification' instead of 'tattoo liaison' because we are talking with Voodoo about bringing body piercers as well. Smile
So keep any piercings you may want in mind too. Wink
Back to top Go down
trinityblacio

trinityblacio

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:29 pm

Miss Mindy wrote:
WOOWOO wrote:
LOL, Woowoo. I have to do my homework, I'm the AAD 2012 body modification liason. I say 'body modification' instead of 'tattoo liaison' because we are talking with Voodoo about bringing body piercers as well. Smile

OHHH okay that really got me, been thinking about something too. OH boy am I going to have fun!!! Will you let us know about the piercing here? Or do we mention it when we are discussing our tattoo's?

Thank you Trinity
Back to top Go down
http://trinityblacio.com
Miss Mindy
AAD Staff
Miss Mindy

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:16 pm

Hi Trinity! As soon as we have a confirmation on a piercer attending I'll make the announcement here with information on how to contact them and a seperate pre-sign schedule.
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Miss Mindy wrote:
WOOWOO wrote:

I like the body modification title!
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Has anyone else clicked on the link to pre register for a spot in Voodoo's schedule? When I do it says I need permission to have access, didn't know if everyone else was getting the same.
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:59 pm

Yes I am getting the same thing not really sure why thou I have talk to Voodoo on facebook and worked it all out with him but maybe I missed something.. Smile
Back to top Go down
cleopatra57

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:39 am

hmm i'm still deciding on what I want, but i'm definitely going to friend him on facebook! what a great way to contact/ brainstorm with the artists!
Back to top Go down
trinityblacio

trinityblacio

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:32 pm

okay I'm blind where is the link to set up your appointment? I've been talking with Charlie picked out what I want and where. Also any word on the piercings? Will they be there and are they only doing general ear piercing? I'm bad!!! Evil or Very Mad

Trinity
Back to top Go down
cleopatra57

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:16 pm

I've been talking to Voodoo too and now have a design I'm set on (yay!), but the link to pre-register keeps taking me to a google docs form that I need permission to see- am I missing a step? Also, while I was discussing my design with Voodoo he told me that he can develop a concept for my back, but for the actual drawing he'll need a deposit first (plus measurements, of course)- so I was wondering if that is going through with the pre-register spots, or is it something separate with Voodoo's company? & do the two things need to be done together?
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:36 pm

give us a few days ok? Im on vacay and not on my main compy...
Back to top Go down
https://authorsafterdark.forummotion.com
cleopatra57

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:48 pm

that's cool, we have a while until things start getting down to the wire Razz enjoy your vacation!! from what I can tell, it's definitely been well earned 😁
Back to top Go down
Ann Mayburn

Ann Mayburn

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:20 am

I've been waiting for two years to get the tattoo I want and I think this is the perfect opportunity! I've contacted the powers that be and am totally psyched. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:21 pm

good luck with the tat
Back to top Go down
trinityblacio

trinityblacio

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:24 pm

I picked mine out, it will be a fairy on my calf of my leg. Just waiting for price and appointment time. Smile Can't wait.
Trinity
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:33 pm

sounds interesting trinity
Back to top Go down
Miss Mindy
AAD Staff
Miss Mindy

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Hey guys, our wonderful Stella set up the following form for you to fill out instead of the sheet. So after you have worked with Voodoo on your tattoo design you can fill out THIS FORM
Thanks!
~ Miss Mindy ~
Back to top Go down
trinityblacio

trinityblacio

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Okay filled out mine! Now on time I just put anytime to make it easier for him, because it does not matter to me.

Thanks Trinity
Back to top Go down
trinityblacio

trinityblacio

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Oh forgot to ask any word on the piercing?

Trinity
Back to top Go down
Miss Mindy
AAD Staff
Miss Mindy

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Still no word official word on piercers, but will keep you all posted as we get new info.
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:26 pm

Filled out the form, can't wait!
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
cleopatra57

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:48 pm

as I was filling out the form (yay! lol) I noticed there wasn't any info on the deposits, voodoo told me it was a separate thing- is the con communicating with him to log who has put down money already for the tattoo? I was just wondering because the appointment times are still up in the air...
Back to top Go down
Miss Mindy
AAD Staff
Miss Mindy

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:17 am

All payment arrangements are between Voodoo and his clients, the convention has nothing to do with the financial side. We are only facilitating pre-scheduling in an attempt to make Voodoo's (and the over artists) schedules flow more smoothly at AAD 2012.
The form has a field for 'preferred time' so to give you the opportunity to request a time that doesn't interfere with panels and events you don't want to miss. Hopefully you listed something in this field to aide in our scheduling, but fear not, even if you left it open you will have a scheduled timeslot to get the tattoo you have discussed with Voodoo. Smile
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:38 pm

I'll have to check out everyone's tattoos.
Back to top Go down
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Got mine all done even put the time I wanted my tattoo..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo Inquiries   Tattoo Inquiries - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tattoo Inquiries
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Authors After Dark :: Incidentals :: Tattoo Inquiries-
Jump to: