Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle(Book Club 6) may include spoilers!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyper541

Pyper541

Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle(Book Club 6) may include spoilers! Empty
PostSubject: Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle(Book Club 6) may include spoilers!   Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle(Book Club 6) may include spoilers! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:43 pm

Graelen and Rena had excellent chemistry, their interactions together especially the water scene was hot! I really enjoyed this story.

I liked the conflict created in the book from the "bedtime stories" and fact that the four brother witches fought so hard to keep the dark and "inevitable" deaths and destruction of innocent lives. I did not like the fact that the boys were told this from such a young age but it helped with the story line and explains why Graelen is so wary of Rena. I liked the idea that each of the four brothers has an empath out there to help balance them. Cash was a great character in this book and I can't wait to read his story.

I liked the irony that the uncle who was trying to destroy them accidentally brought Rena to Graelen to help balance him. I will definitely be reading the rest of this series... wow my "to read" list is going to take me forever to finish the way this book club is going but I'm okay with that!
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle(Book Club 6) may include spoilers!   Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle(Book Club 6) may include spoilers! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:40 pm

This was probably another book I wouldn't have picked up on my own, so glad we read it! I liked how Rena could take the bad into herself to help Graelen, what a great idea! I agree with Pyper about the Uncle accidentally bring them together, it is ironic. I wondering what the Uncle has up his sleeve, hmm.
I continued on to the second book in the series, which is Cash's book. (I really like that name by the way)This was my favorite out of the two. I'm always drawn to the the "darker" bad boy characters. Not gonna say anything more though don't want to ruin it for everyone else. Check it out !
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle(Book Club 6) may include spoilers!   Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle(Book Club 6) may include spoilers! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:11 pm

I was really intrigued by the fact that every other generation of their family had 2 sets of twins. I mean they say twins usually skip a generation so it fits but I haven't really heard of it being that extreme, I guess its all just part of the prophecy or legend? It definitely caught my attention.

I also liked that each of the brothers/witches had a different element. I'm guessing that Cashs' element is fire only because Graelens' element is water but I guess I'll just have to read to find out.

Bluesun what did you think of the water scene? I absolutely loved the entire set-up that he had downstairs that would be so amazing!
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle(Book Club 6) may include spoilers!   Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle(Book Club 6) may include spoilers! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:38 pm

The water scene was great and it was described in good detail. You can really picture in your mind what it would look like. It would be amazing!
I also like how they each had an element. that would be so cool, I think if I could have an element it would be water. It's so powerful but yet so soothing.
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle(Book Club 6) may include spoilers!   Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle(Book Club 6) may include spoilers! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:02 pm

I think I'd like to play with fire! Water would be awesome also but I definitely like fire!
Back to top Go down
crystalj026

crystalj026

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle(Book Club 6) may include spoilers!   Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle(Book Club 6) may include spoilers! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:10 am

I thought this was a great read! I loved how Graelen knew to be weary of Rena but couldn't help wanting her. I also agree that the irony of the uncle bringing them together instead of inflicting the damage he'd hoped for. The water seen was also my favorite & in great detail. I can't wait to read Cash's book & see what he's got up his sleeves, definitely the bad boy of the two!
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle(Book Club 6) may include spoilers!   Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle(Book Club 6) may include spoilers! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:20 am

Yes, I can't wait! I'm sure being a book and all it probably works out in the end but I'm sure Cash will have a lot of trouble since it seems he's already "using".

Graelens' "sexy submissive empath" Rena was an interesting character. I like the idea of empaths and can't imagine how difficult it would be dealing with other peoples emotions all day(I can hardly handle my own), and the scene where he let Cash in on their encounter was interesting. Definitely a different twist on a menage~a~trios, I dated a twin and let me say I'm glad he couldn't do that cause I didn't get along with his brother at all but that would be an intriguing idea.

Definitely glad we decided to read this book and looking forward to the rest of the series.
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle(Book Club 6) may include spoilers!   Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle(Book Club 6) may include spoilers! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:28 pm

I think I read this book.
It sounds familiar.
I enjoyed a lot of Eliza's books.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle(Book Club 6) may include spoilers!   Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle(Book Club 6) may include spoilers! Empty

Back to top Go down

Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle(Book Club 6) may include spoilers!
Page 1 of 1