Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.

Go down 
+2
bluesun1218
Pyper541
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyper541

Pyper541

Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. Empty
PostSubject: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:57 pm

This was my first book by Stella and Audra Price, and also my first experience with Weresnakes... I was not disappointed! I thoroughly enjoyed the book and the connection that Remy and Chrissy shared.

I love that he had been dreaming of her for awhile before she came into his life and that his first real encounter with her he believed he was still dreaming! Losing all your inhibitions in dreams he acts with her like he's never acted with another woman and turns out she likes it!

Chrissy is a strong willed character but when it comes to Remy she allows him to dominate and take care of her. Chrissys' was instantly attracted to Remy and I thought it was funny that she broke Reeces' nose for coming on to her!

This book was a fun read for me and I'm definitely going to have to check out some more of their work and also look more into Weresnakes as I found the idea very intriguing.

What did everyone else like about the book?

Last edited by Pyper541 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:13 pm

My first book by S. A. Price also, I really enjoyed this book. Read it all in one sitting and then continued on with the Knossos West Series. Absolutely loved these books, weresnakes is new to me, I was so intrigued.
I have to agree that is a great part Pyper! Oh and the cover! So hot!
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Definitely liked the cover! Not sure I would have just found the book though which is why I'm glad we decided to start this book club, these authors are amazing they seem to really enjoy what they do and it shows in their books!

I really enjoyed Elise's character and I liked the fact that they are in a Matriarchal society. Elise telling Chrissy about her father and also letting her know that her mother and father were in love was a great part of the story. I liked how when Elise is describing Remy's dreams of Chrissy she says, "Sex is sex and can be good with anyone, but for a man, a snake, to dream of his mate as vividly as he's dreamt you? That's beyond the vision of dreams."
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:43 pm

O.M.G!!!!!

I am so glad you guys LIKED the book (and BlueSun you read them All? OMG THANK YOU!!!!!). Weresnakes are a hard sell because people think, "Oh im afraid of snakes..." and they dont try it so Im really glad you guys did!

The 4th Book is called Entwined by Fate, and its the Novel, and its available now and Is Elise's book....

Back to top Go down
https://authorsafterdark.forummotion.com
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:56 pm

I did, couldn't help it! lol I was just sucked into their world, had to know what happened next!
I am afraid of huge snakes but that didn't get in the way of enjoying these awesome books! Put aside your phobia peeps your missing out!! lol!
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:05 pm

Snakes to me and Audra and sexy, and theres a reason why they are used in almost ALL sexual rites around the world. they are sexy and powerful.

I loved writing Remy and Chrissy (and Reece and Carmen and Andy and Fajer for that matter) and you get to see them again in Elise's book too. And you get to meet other snakes too LOL.

I really am SO excited you guys read these. if you can, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pop by Amazon and leave a review will ya? I dont know if you guys know, but reviews REALLY help the books to climb the charts!

S
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:08 pm

I agree about reviews helping, I sometimes check out the reviews before starting a new Author. I will head over there and help out!
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:09 pm

Goddess! thank you SO much!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:25 pm

Stella, The book was amazing and I'm definitely planning on finishing the series, didn't realize at first that it was part of the series, I just got done purchasing the second and can't wait to read it... just gotta download it! Really looking forward to the entire series and definitely Elises' book!

I agree with you snakes are sexy! When I finished this book I realized I didn't want it to end... stupid me, it didn't and I just didn't realize it!
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 4:36 pm

OOH just wait till you read Reece's Book... *snicker* that bastard is naughty as hell...
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:27 pm

I definitely got to find them!
I'm falling behind on my Stella reading.
I'm bad. Evil or Very Mad
I plan to make up for it!
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:57 pm

I think Reece's book was my fav, don't want to say too much and ruin it for others but man, he's is definitely naughty lol His book was so hot!
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:11 pm

I agree...

Andy's is more sweet...

But Elise's Book is... well i love the book....
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:23 am

one of your favorties?
Back to top Go down
crystalj026

crystalj026

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:48 pm

I loved the book & definitely plan on reading the rest of the series! I found the story & characters very addictive!
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Stella is Entwined by Fate available in e-book format for Nook? I saw it for Kindle but couldn't find it at bandn.com
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:05 pm

it should be... So far as I know it is.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:59 pm

So I finished Reece's book and it was great revisiting the characters and learning more about them! So far I absolutely love this series and I'm getting ready to start Andy's book, still looking for an e-version of Entwined by Fate but that's off track.

Reece and Carmen were amazing, I loved how they pushed each others boundaries and I especially liked the dinner scene after the unlimited funds shopping spree! The Crystal room described sounded amazing and the "game" Reece and Carmen played sounds like fun, (I keep trying to convince the girls at work to do somethings like this but so far no takers!)

I could do without the going to jail part but wouldn't that be nice to steal the motorcycle of the man of your dreams and have it work out! I absolutely loved how they met and the terms on which they came to know each other and also how Reece found out about what kind of snake she was! Serves him right... I would say this is a must read!
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:02 pm

thank you so much Pyper!

And please dont forget to add your reviews online! They help SO MUCH with sales you have NO IDEA...

As to EbF, I am looking into it... It SHOULD be on Amazon....
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:05 pm

I saw it on Amazon but I have a nook not a kindle so I'm trying to find it on different sites so I can download it to my nook.
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:17 pm

OOH... it SHOULD be on Nook... Last I saw it was... but my pub might have pulled it to fix a small issue...

Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Thanks, I'll definitely keep watching for it and looking in other places, I have kindle for my pc but don't read a lot while I'm on here so I'd rather be able to download it to my nook, think I might have found it at allromance.com so problem solved! Gotta read Andy's book first though, going to start on that as soon as I'm done with next weeks book for the book club, which should be within the next couple days, getting things together to go out of town so not a lot of reading time, but I'll be reading during the car trip so I'll need it before this weekend!

I've been writing reviews on BandN.com when I create an amazon account I'll start writing there too, absolutely love this series.

Last edited by Pyper541 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Pyper- Reece's book was sooo good. Have to agree with you on the dinner scene, so naughty lol. Reece is my favorite, I'm just a sucker for the bad boys! Twisted Evil

Good luck finding EBF it's really good as well!
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:21 pm

I have to start this series.
I got the first one from Stella in Philly.
It is on my pile.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:26 pm

You won't be disappointed, I've only read the first two but absolutely loved them and can't wait to read about Andy and Elise!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next