Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questions about the event?

Go down 
+22
coversbyrobin
pjschnyder
RoxanneRhoads
elphingirl
Melly27
dianacastilleja
KayleighJamison
Proud Bookworm
bluesun1218
Darci
Pyper541
cleopatra57
princesstinyfeetismar
bookworm2011
Alexandra O'Hurley
LuciCalanor
WOOWOO
kikigirl
Sariah
Jenren
TheMrs
StellaPrice
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

Questions about the event? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:34 pm

cleopatra57 wrote:
whoa! that's so cool that AAD has an in-house tattoo artist... maybe i'll plan on getting my first one... it'll be a whole trip of firsts (w/ the first con thing.. lol) Wink does the artist keep his normal rate for tattoos during the con? or discounted?

He starts at 50$ for a 3x3 size... and goes up from there...
Back to top Go down
https://authorsafterdark.forummotion.com
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:39 pm

StellaPrice wrote:
cleopatra57 wrote:
whoa! that's so cool that AAD has an in-house tattoo artist... maybe i'll plan on getting my first one... it'll be a whole trip of firsts (w/ the first con thing.. lol) Wink does the artist keep his normal rate for tattoos during the con? or discounted?

He starts at 50$ for a 3x3 size... and goes up from there...

Stella always has the information.
sunny
Back to top Go down
cleopatra57

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:17 pm

lol i've noticed that... & love it! Razz
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Is anyone else going to be attending alone? Not to sure if my cousin is going to come with me or not.
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
kikigirl

kikigirl

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:02 pm

I usually have people from my bookclub to room with, but I don't know what people's plans are for 2012 yet... so... maybe? but probably not.

That's okay. We're a friendly bunch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.paranormalromancebookclub.net
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:34 pm

I'm not 100 percent positive as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Darci

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:55 pm

My cousin and I will be rooming together. I can't wait!! We will have so much fun....no kids!! Watch New Orleans!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Darci

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:56 pm

And maybe I will get my first tattoo.......
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Oh, Darci sounds daring.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
kikigirl

kikigirl

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:24 am

Darci, Any idea what you want to get?
Back to top Go down
http://www.paranormalromancebookclub.net
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:06 pm

I think she is still thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Sariah

Sariah

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:22 pm

I think she is going to get her daughter's name......at least that is what she has mentioned.
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:30 pm

that's nice.
Back to top Go down
Proud Bookworm

Proud Bookworm

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Stella, sure that you are crazy busy with AAD 2011. Wish I could attend that, but planning on next year. I am very impressed with your coordination of these cons! I'm a fan that comes to you through Joey Hill's fan forum. I am a reader only, not an author, and I would be a fan/author convention virgin.

Hotel question for NOLA: (I just filled in your survey monkey by the by. Very Happy ) If one plans to spend a couple of extra days at the con hotel, should that be booked separately, or will there be an opportunity to do that when you open your registration? Also, if I would like to pick up the entire hotel cost, even if I am attending with another person who is registering for AAD 2012, is that possible? Thx!
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Proud Bookworm wrote:
Stella, sure that you are crazy busy with AAD 2011. Wish I could attend that, but planning on next year. I am very impressed with your coordination of these cons! I'm a fan that comes to you through Joey Hill's fan forum. I am a reader only, not an author, and I would be a fan/author convention virgin.

Hotel question for NOLA: (I just filled in your survey monkey by the by. Very Happy ) If one plans to spend a couple of extra days at the con hotel, should that be booked separately, or will there be an opportunity to do that when you open your registration? Also, if I would like to pick up the entire hotel cost, even if I am attending with another person who is registering for AAD 2012, is that possible? Thx!

Our Hotel dates have JUST been expanded to include 9 days... thats right up to 9 days! So it wont be a problem, and whats more youll get it for the 119 a night price.

Also, if you wanna pay for the entire thing, make sure YOUR name is on the reservation when you make it...

Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:07 pm

that brings a question to mind for me, I am planning on sharing a room with my cousin, but I will be making the reservations. Can I put the hotel room in both our names If I am paying for it?
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:09 pm

just in case we don't show up at the same time for some reason.
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:26 pm

Yes. they usually ask who is in there for that very reason.

Back to top Go down
Sariah

Sariah

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:32 pm

My cousin and I are planning to go all 9 days!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Darci

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:40 pm

Well dont we plan on going longer.
Back to top Go down
Darci

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:40 pm

Does anyone know if potentially there will be some good looking men to look at? Im just saying!
Back to top Go down
Sariah

Sariah

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:51 pm

Darci wrote:
Does anyone know if potentially there will be some good looking men to look at? Im just saying!

I am sure there will be some very good looking guys down there! LMAO Only you......
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:09 pm

WOW! expanded to 9 days. That's amazing.
Stella is amazing! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sariah

Sariah

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:26 pm

I know it is great!!! Stella is amazing!! Smile
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:26 pm

Darci wrote:

lol... It would be nice to see some of the gorgeous cover models there wouldn't it?! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the event?   Questions about the event? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions about the event?
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next