Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin

Go down 
+13
dianacastilleja
Tilly Greene
Rita Sawyer
Melly27
Darci
crystalj026
bluesun1218
Sariah
WOOWOO
cleopatra57
kikigirl
StellaPrice
Pyper541
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Author to discuss 7/25/11
Anne Cain
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kayleigh Jamison
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Diana Castilleja
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cat Johnson
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Jae Lynne Davies
 0% [ 0 ]
S.A. Price
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Eliza Gayle
 0% [ 0 ]
Melissa Schroeder
 0% [ 0 ]
Tilly Greene
 0% [ 0 ]
Samantha Sommersby
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:00 pm

WOOWOO wrote:
welcome aboard crystalj026

Yea, Crystal so glad you joined in! For those of you who don't know this is my cousin. Hoping to bring her along next year to NOLA!!
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:38 pm

That's great that your cousin joined.
yeah!
Back to top Go down
Sariah

Sariah

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Aren't cousins great!?!?!? I am so glad that my cousin is going to go with me next year!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:49 pm

Thanks to everyone for participating in the book club, hope people are enjoying it so far, I know I've added quite a few new books to my already huge reading list!
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Pyper- I really enjoy it, so far all the books we have read have been new for me. This was a great idea!
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:23 am

Author for 8/15/11 is going to be Sydney Croft - Riding The Storm!
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:45 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crystalj026

crystalj026

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:33 pm

WOOWOO wrote:
welcome aboard crystalj026

Thank you! I'm excited to read along with everyone. I love discovering new authors and books. So far I have not been dissatisfied in the least! I can't wait for the next books.
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:04 pm

I'm sure you'll find lots of great authors here.
enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:12 pm

Don't forget everyone tomorrow will be Rough Stock by Cat Johnson, hopefully everyone has had time to read it and will stop by to discuss this book with us.
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:40 pm

thanks for the reminder.
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:27 pm

is there a thread for Rough Stock yet?
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:44 pm

I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:16 pm

Sorry it was late ladies, had a bit too much to drink and couldn't get out of bed this morning!
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:33 pm

no problem , pyper.
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:23 pm

been there Pyper, I'm sure we all have silent
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:21 pm

Sometimes, I wish it was more often.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:27 pm

That one will last me a few months at least! I had fun, but I guess I woke my b/f up when I got home, its his own fault he should have brought me home instead of telling me to stay and have fun, especially since I hadn't eaten all day, just left me at the bar. All his fault! Oh well it was definitely worth it!
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:43 pm

glad you survived!
Back to top Go down
Darci

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Ummmmm so I haven't even had a chance to read the 1st book for the book club let alone the 5th book. I will get to them sometime.....at least by next year .
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 pm

I must have to much time on my hands, I'm already done with Sydney Croft and waiting to hear who's next study
Back to top Go down
kikigirl

kikigirl

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:02 am

Can we get a thread that's got just the books picked by week. I keep missing them because of the other stuff listed in the post.

Ideally, it would be cool for that post to get updated, but be stickied so no on can reply - thus solving the problem of "oops, missed the book post" and the crazy scrolling...
Back to top Go down
http://www.paranormalromancebookclub.net
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:16 am

Will talk with Stella to see if we can fix that for you Kiki but for now I'll do this, announcements of authors will be posted in red and I'll edit so the author of the next week is up until we cover that book, any other suggestions that might help let me know.

8/8/11 Beyond the Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price

8/15/11 Riding the Storm by Sydney Croft

8/22/11 Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle

Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 pm

they sound good.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:06 pm

Hopefully we get more people responding, anyone else read rough stock? Some more opinions would be nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next