Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.

Go down 
+2
bluesun1218
Pyper541
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WOOWOO

Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:41 pm

I'll try to put a rush on my current book. I can't read 2 books at once.
Back to top Go down
crystalj026

crystalj026

Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:54 am

I am almost finished with Reese's book & i agree with everyone the book is hot. I loved the way Reese & Carmen interact with each other. The dominant personality Reese has is very sexy too can't wait to read the next one! Thanks to my awesome cousin for sharing! Laughing
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:37 am

crystalj026 wrote:
I am almost finished with Reese's book & i agree with everyone the book is hot. I loved the way Reese & Carmen interact with each other. The dominant personality Reese has is very sexy too can't wait to read the next one! Thanks to my awesome cousin for sharing! Laughing

Aww, your welcome sunny
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:31 pm

well isn't that nice. cousins that share books! flower
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Stella Congratulations on the Bookie Award! Dealing with you on here I can definitely see why you won Biggest Friend To Romance, we love you Stella and I'm sure you and Audra will be winning some more bookies next year! sunny
Back to top Go down
crystalj026

crystalj026

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Congrats Stella!!
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:21 pm

LOL thank you so much!

Unfortunately, Aud and I wont be nominated since we dont have anything new out so far this year... I dont think we will to make the cut off...

Maybe 2013 LOL!
Back to top Go down
https://authorsafterdark.forummotion.com
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Congrats anyway!
Back to top Go down
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:17 pm

Okay so I read this book yesterday while at work in a few hours a it was a great read LOVED it and will be getting the rest of them too read I am a snake lover soo the book was great to me.. I love the way Remy and Chrissy love each other from the first time they meet and they way he dreams about her before meeting her was great and the cover was smoking HOT..
Back to top Go down
crystalj026

crystalj026

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:21 pm

Melly27 wrote:
Okay so I read this book yesterday while at work in a few hours a it was a great read LOVED it and will be getting the rest of them too read I am a snake lover soo the book was great to me.. I love the way Remy and Chrissy love each other from the first time they meet and they way he dreams about her before meeting her was great and the cover was smoking HOT..

The rest of the series is just as great!! I loved them all!!
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:23 pm

thanks guys!

Im so fglad to hear that the snakes are getting love... its been a hard road with them, and like I said before, if you liked the books, help us promote them by posting reviews at Amazon and BN.com. it does really help with sales and promotion.
Back to top Go down
crystalj026

crystalj026

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:30 pm

I this.k i did a review on amazon for the first book. I'll try to review the rest tonight! Anything to help!
Back to top Go down
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:35 pm

I posted my review for book one also got the rest of the books to read on my kindle to read then will post a review for them also glad to be of help to you Stella.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:43 pm

thank you guys SOOOOO much!

And dont forget the Kindlegraphs... LOL.. those are just really really fun!
Back to top Go down
crystalj026

crystalj026

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:07 pm

StellaPrice wrote:
thank you guys SOOOOO much!

And dont forget the Kindlegraphs... LOL.. those are just really really fun!

Kindlegraphs?? I don't know what that is but I've only had my kindle since February.
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:08 pm

www.kindlegraph.com

You can request digital autographs on your kindle books...

Super fun...
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Got my Kindlegraph the other day Stella, Thank you! Kindlegraph rocks!
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:18 pm

So Stella I requested a kindlegraph from you today..
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:31 pm

Oh really! *off to see*
Back to top Go down
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:36 pm

bounce YAY!!! Thanks Stella I love it and yess they are SSSEXY..
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:47 pm

I finished book 1. I enjoyed it .
Back to top Go down
crystalj026

crystalj026

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:49 pm

oh yay! I will definitely have to try out this kindlegraph!! Learn something new from you ladies every day!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:59 pm

that kindlegraph sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:13 pm

I've got a nook, hoping they'll come up with something to get these books autographed soon that would be awesome... If not guess I'm going to have to get a kindle when I have some spare cash which won't be for awhile since I'm trying to save a lot for NOLA.

Stella I've been reviewing on Barnes and Noble and also goodreads, I'm just getting started on Entwined by Fate, I enjoyed Andy's book but I think Reece's book is still my Favorite so far... He was so naughty!
Back to top Go down
StellaPrice
Admin
StellaPrice

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:14 pm

yeah Reece is the badboy thats for damn sure... though hes nothing compared to Aiden.. LOL...

Or the original bad boy Merrick....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.   Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price(Book Club 4) may include spoilers.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next