Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin

Go down 
+13
dianacastilleja
Tilly Greene
Rita Sawyer
Melly27
Darci
crystalj026
bluesun1218
Sariah
WOOWOO
cleopatra57
kikigirl
StellaPrice
Pyper541
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Author to discuss 7/25/11
Anne Cain
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kayleigh Jamison
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 I_vote_lcap25%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Diana Castilleja
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cat Johnson
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 I_vote_lcap25%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Jae Lynne Davies
 0% [ 0 ]
S.A. Price
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 I_vote_lcap50%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Eliza Gayle
 0% [ 0 ]
Melissa Schroeder
 0% [ 0 ]
Tilly Greene
 0% [ 0 ]
Samantha Sommersby
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:22 pm

I love the book club, I had never read Jeaniene Frost books and now I'm hooked! Already on the 3rd book can't put them down.
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
Moira

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:46 am

Going to look for Halfway to the Grave and A Rush of Wings this weekend, so I can get them read in time. Also going to look for the books that I missed.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:49 am

That's great Moira, can't wait for you to comment! The more the better! You're in for some good reads. Do you have a nook?
Back to top Go down
Moira

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:53 am

No, I do't have a Nook. Want one though.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Ladies sorry again about the delay on the thread for Halfway to the Grave its open now and ready for comments! Thanks everyone.

Moira, You can download a nook app to your comp and I can lend you Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle its the only book we've covered in the book club that I can lend but at least you would have a chance to read it and comment. If you're interested pm me after you set up a barnes and noble account and get the nook app downloaded, I'll just use whatever e-mail address you used to register your nook.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:50 pm

9/19/11 Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian

9/26/11 A Rush of Wings by Adrian Pheonix

10/3/11 The Better Part of Darkness by Kelly Gay

Thanks again to everyone who's participating. Any anyone else interested the threads are open for anyone who would like to comment. I'll try to keep the books posted at least 2 weeks in advance.
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:24 pm

List looks interesting.
Read one, have one on my TBR pile,and haven't heard of the last.
Back to top Go down
Sariah

Sariah

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:05 pm

WOOWOO wrote:
List looks interesting.
Read one, have one on my TBR pile,and haven't heard of the last.

I really like Kelly Gay and that series. I just got her third book for the Charlie Madigan series Smile
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:55 pm

9/26/11 A Rush of Wings by Adrian Pheonix

10/10/11 Secret Cravings by Kris Cook
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Sorry about the delay for A Rush of Wings... things are getting hectic with the new schedule lately. People who are wanting to pick authors/books feel free to pm me... I'd like to get more people commenting on the books. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:46 pm

10/17/11 Heart's Sentinel by PJ Schnyder
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Heart's Sentinel by PJ Schnyder is the first book in the series Red's Wolf is the second, for September all publisher profits will be donated to Relay for Life (American Cancer Society)
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:46 am

Sorry about the delay again ladies, new schedule at work is kicking my ass! Hope everyone is still having fun with the book club and continues to participate! Thanks to everyone for your comments and support. I personally have come away from this book club with an amazing list of authors so far and we're just getting started!
Back to top Go down
Sariah

Sariah

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:27 pm

Pyper you are doing a great job with the book club! I agree, I have found so many great authors! My TBR list is getting bigger and bigger. Smile
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Your doing awesome Pyper, no worries about when the thread goes up. I'm really enjoying the book club too, there hasn't been a time when I've thought, what am I gonna read today Smile
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:29 pm

10/17/11 Heart's Sentinel by PJ Schnyder

10/24/11 Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells

you can purchase signed copies of Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells from http://arealbookstore.com/jaye-wells if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:31 pm

Anyone else read secret cravings?
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:51 pm

10/24/11 Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells

10/31/11 Happy Hour of the Damned by Mark Henry
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:57 pm

I thought a few zombies and underworld party would be good for Halloween, hopefully people start commenting again!
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:46 pm

I'm behind Pyper, This time of year for me is extremely busy. My Husband and I took over his families farm and we are swamped getting the crops in, I've had no reading time. when I get the chance I will be back tracking to leave comments Smile
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Thanks Bluesun... good luck with the farm! Hopefully you'll get some more reading time in soon!
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:51 pm

I'm also not getting in enough reading time.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Hey everyone! PJ Schnyder is having a giveaway for people who comment on Heart's Sentinel so I would definitely suggest reading this one and commenting, I read the book and loved it!
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:23 pm

thanks pyper
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Just wanted to post for anyone who might be interested, Amazon.com is having a 4 for 3 promo that includes Happy Hour of the Damned by Mark Henry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next