Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin

Go down 
+13
dianacastilleja
Tilly Greene
Rita Sawyer
Melly27
Darci
crystalj026
bluesun1218
Sariah
WOOWOO
cleopatra57
kikigirl
StellaPrice
Pyper541
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Author to discuss 7/25/11
Anne Cain
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kayleigh Jamison
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 I_vote_lcap25%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Diana Castilleja
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cat Johnson
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 I_vote_lcap25%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Jae Lynne Davies
 0% [ 0 ]
S.A. Price
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 I_vote_lcap50%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Eliza Gayle
 0% [ 0 ]
Melissa Schroeder
 0% [ 0 ]
Tilly Greene
 0% [ 0 ]
Samantha Sommersby
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
WOOWOO

Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:08 pm

That's the first of her bullriders? If so, then I read it. A long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Is this open to everybody? Smile
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:21 pm

I believe so.
Back to top Go down
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Thanks I will be looking up and getting the authors and reading the books Surprised
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:41 pm

you know this gets addictive right?
Back to top Go down
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Yes it does.. I new to reading books so it will help expand my library.
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:29 pm

You can always comment on the books we've already been discussing also since the threads remain open so if you want to catch up and post on the other books feel free!
Back to top Go down
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Thanks for the info Pyper... Smile
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:17 am

No problem, hope to see your comments on the threads!
Back to top Go down
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:24 am

Yes I will be post can u tell me where to find this book?
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:56 am

a lot of us found it on Amazon
Back to top Go down
http://allthefunstartsafterdark.blogspot.com/
Melly27

Melly27

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:59 am

Okay cool.. I have a Kindle soo that is great..
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:08 pm

8/15/11 Riding the Storm by Sydney Croft

8/22/11 Untamed Magick by Eliza Gayle

8/29/11 Mythic by Jae Lynne Davies its only available in e-book format from All Romance

8/8/11 book is Beyond the Vision of Dreams by S. A. Price
please drop by and comment!
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:55 am

Started the 8/15/11 thread early... Hope people comment on Riding the Storm by Sydney Croft!

Thanks to everyone participating in the book club... we really have some amazing talent coming to 2012! I hope that everyone who was able to attend 2011 had an incredible time!!!
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:55 pm

I had a wonderful time in Philly!
I met lots of new authors, plus some oldies but goodies.
Lots of new readers, too.
Looking forward to next year! cheers
Back to top Go down
Rita Sawyer

Rita Sawyer

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:38 pm

8/29/11 Mythic by Jae Lynne Davies its only available in e-book format from All Romance

I just won this in print at AADPhilly. I'm deep in revisions, but will do my best to read it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RitaSawyer.com
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:34 pm

welcome aboard Rita
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:57 am

Do we have the next book picked out?
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:10 pm

9/5/11 Call me Lucifer by Tilly Greene sunny
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:13 pm

ooh, can't wait it sounds good!
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:07 pm

I haven't read that one.
It should be great.
Tilly's other books are wonderful!
Back to top Go down
crystalj026

crystalj026

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:11 pm

I'm excited to read it! Sounds great! My Angel looks good too!
Back to top Go down
bluesun1218

bluesun1218

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:26 pm

crystalj026 wrote:
I'm excited to read it! Sounds great! My Angel looks good too!

I thought the same thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pyper541

Pyper541

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:29 am

My Angel is actually the second book in her Good, Bad, and Kinky series, Call Me Lucifer is the first!
Back to top Go down
WOOWOO

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:44 pm

That' right.
That slipped my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next