Authors After Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAD's Home For Attendees And Authors Alike!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin

Go down 
+13
dianacastilleja
Tilly Greene
Rita Sawyer
Melly27
Darci
crystalj026
bluesun1218
Sariah
WOOWOO
cleopatra57
kikigirl
StellaPrice
Pyper541
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Author to discuss 7/25/11
Anne Cain
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kayleigh Jamison
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 8 I_vote_lcap25%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Diana Castilleja
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Cat Johnson
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 8 I_vote_lcap25%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Jae Lynne Davies
 0% [ 0 ]
S.A. Price
Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 8 I_vote_lcap50%Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Eliza Gayle
 0% [ 0 ]
Melissa Schroeder
 0% [ 0 ]
Tilly Greene
 0% [ 0 ]
Samantha Sommersby
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pyper541

Pyper541

Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin   Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:59 pm

Again sorry, I'll be posting again soon and I'll probably just post a few books then start again with a schedule, AAD NOLA is sneaking up on me and although I don't think we'll be able to cover every author I'd like to try to get as many as possible. Can't wait for NOLA!!!

Bluesun I'll put that on the top of my TBB pile and read it ASAP to post!
Back to top Go down

Check here for the next author... Heart of Ice by Brynn Paulin
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8